- Student Affairs
- Center for Student Engagement
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
At Regis there are a variety of leadership opportunities available for our students. These positions provide students with opportunites to grow, challenge themselves, learn valuable skills, and build meaningful connections.
Student Leadership Selection Process 2018-2019
Staff within the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment facilitate the student leadership selection process each spring semester. Students interested in applying for positions within the Division are encouraged to participate. The positions include: Resident Assistant, Orientation Leader, and Pride Guide (campus tour guide).
Monday, November 27, 2017: Application goes live
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 5:00pm: Information Session (Lower Student Center)
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 1:00pm: Information Session (Lower Student Center)
Monday, January 22, 2018 at 7:00pm: Information Session (Lower Student Center)
Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 3:30pm: Information Session (Lower Student Center)
Monday, January 29, 2018: Applications are due by 5:00pm
Sunday, February 11, 2018: Group process and individual interviews
The leadership application is now closed.
For more information about each position, please click the links below:
- Resident Assistant position description (2018-2019)
- Orientation Leader position description (2018)
- Pride Guide position description (2018-2019)
Please contact the following staff members with questions about the respective leadership positions:
- Resident Assistants: Bridget Buoniconti, Director of Residence Life
- Orientation Leaders: James Guaragna, Director of New Student Programs & Engagement
- Pride Guides: Mike Lynch, Director of Operations
Meet our Current Student Leaders
- Meet the 2017 Orientation Leader team!
- Meet the 2017-2018 Resident Assistant team!
- Meet the 2017-2018 Student Government Association Executive Board!