- Student Affairs
- Center for Student Engagement
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
How To Start a New Club
Have an idea for a new club? Here is how to get started!
- Contact the Director of the Center for Student Engagement to set up a meeting and the President of the Student Government Association to discuss the club.
- Login to RegisEngage and find the "New Group Registration" option under "Student Groups."
- Fill in the necessary information regarding the club. Be sure to include a tentative Executive Board and roster of 10 members.
- Upload to the registration page a Club Constitution, and agree to the Anti-Hazing clause at the bottom of the registration.
- After reviewing the paperwork and meeting with said organization, the Director of the Center for Student Engagement will e-mail the potential club and president of SGA to find a date when the groups presentation can be included in the SGA meeting agenda.
- Club then presents at SGA meeting. Once SGA has voted to approve/deny the new club, the SGA President will notify student group and the Director of the Center for Student Engagement.
Center for Student Engagement | Student Center 111 | 781.768.7049