- Student Affairs
- Center for Student Engagement
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
How To Start a New Club
Have an idea for a new club? Here is how to get started!
- The club representative must print off and complete the following forms.
• New Club & Organization Approval Checklist Form
• New Club Student Interest Form
• Anti-Hazing Agreement
• Club Constitution
- The student should then submit these forms to the Center for Student Engagement located in the Student Center.
- The Director of the Center for Student Engagement will meet with potential club to speak with them about the expectations and responsibilities of being a club on campus and a member of the Student Government Association. The Club Manual and SGA Constitution will be given to the students.
- After reviewing the paperwork and meeting with said organization, the Director of the Center for Student Engagement will e-mail the potential club and president of SGA to find a date when the groups presentation can be included in the SGA meeting agenda.
- Club then presents at SGA meeting. Once SGA has voted to approve/deny the new club, the SGA President will notify student group and the Director of the Center for Student Engagement.
- The Director of the Center for Student Engagement will then meet with/e-mail club to answer any questions the group may have.
Center for Student Engagement | Student Center 111 | 781.768.7049