How To Start a New Club
Have an idea for a new club? Here is how to get started!
- The club representative must print off and complete the following forms.
• New Club & Organization Approval Checklist Form
• New Club Student Interest Form
• Anti-Hazing Agreement
• Club Constitution
- The student should then submit these forms to the Office of Student Programming & Leadership located in the Student Center.
- The Director of Student Programming & Leadership will meet with potential club to speak with them about the expectations and responsibilities of being a club on campus and a member of the Student Government Association. The Club Manual and SGA Constitution will be given to the students.
- After reviewing the paperwork and meeting with said organization, the Director of Student Programming & Leadership will e-mail the potential club and president of SGA to find a date when the groups presentation can be included in the SGA meeting agenda.
- Club then presents at SGA meeting. Once SGA has voted to approve/deny the new club, the SGA President will notify student group and the Director of Student Programming & Leadership.
- The Director of Student Programming & Leadership will then meet with/e-mail club to answer any questions the group may have.
Student Center 111