- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
The Office of Student Programming & Leadership assists students, clubs and organizations who want to host an event for the Regis community. If you are interested in putting on an event please complete the following steps.
- Complete the Event Request Form
- If you are a student club please make an appointment to meet with your advisor and review the details of your event.
- If you are not a member of a club, please contact the Director of Student Programming & Leadership and make an appointment to discuss our event.
- Upon completion of the event, fill out the Event Evaluation Form
- Upon completion of the required Community Service for Student Government Association, fill out the Communty Service Completion Form
We'll walk you through reserving space on campus, requesting funding, ordering catering, publicizing your event and more!