- Student Affairs
- Center for Student Engagement
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
The Center for Student Engagement assists students, clubs and organizations who want to host an event for the Regis community. If you are interested in putting on an event please complete the following steps. Please note, in order to request an event on campus, you must be an Executive Board member of a recognized club or organization. Any other student wishing to host an event should contact the Director of the Center for Student Engagement directly.
- Login to RegisEngage
- Click on the Student Group for which you would like to reserve space
- Click on the “Manage Events” tab on the yellow menu on the left hand side. This will give you a tab that states “Add Event”
- You must agree to the Policies and Instructions before proceeding
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary information-please be sure to be specific!
- Once the request is in, you will receive confirmation of your event within 2 business days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Center for Student Engagement club advisor. They are more than happy to assist you with all of your Event Planning needs!
Center for Student Engagement | Student Center 111 | 781.768.7049