- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
This year the Regis Center for Ministry and Service is proud to present new spaces on campus that foster and promote spiritual growth. At the end of last year we inaugurated the Peace Room, a room found in St. Joseph Hall – across from our office – that is always open for people of all and no faith for quiet time, prayer, and meditation. The Peace Room is intended to be a safe space for all to feel welcomed and at ease. Along with the Peace Room we have inaugurated the Peace Pole, an open space in the Quad intended for community prayer, conversation, and meditation. At the beginning of this school year we were happy to renew and inaugurate yet another worship space, The Grotto. The Grotto is located by the Regis Tower and it is the perfect place to pray and worship in the open in the midst of all that nature has to offer. All are welcome into these sacred spaces!
We invite all students, faculty, and staff to join us every Thursday at 12:20 for meditation, reflection, prayer, and conversation around the Peace Pole. This 10-minute gathering, held every Thursday, is intended to be a brief break from the stresses of campus life, and it is open to all. We hope to see you there!
- Use the Meditation Room within College Hall Chapel. It is a comfortable space for quiet reflection and prayer.
- Visit the Peace Room and spend some time enjoying the quiet space for meditation.
- Apply to a service/immersion trip during a school break
- Join in luncheon discussions and other programs offered through the semester
- Connect with other students
- Sign up for local service opportunities and reach out to make a difference in our neighborhood.
- Come to Mass on Sunday for a chance to build a faith community
- Stop by The Center for Ministry & Service to chat, explore, question, read, snack, and relax.
The Center for Ministry & Service
St. Joseph Hall Room 4
We invite you to visit.
The Center for Ministry & Service is committed to fostering your spiritual needs and encouraging you "to act justly, love tenderly, serve one another and walk humbly with God." Micah 6:8