- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
The Fall Retreat will be on Friday, November 13-Saturday, November 14, 2015
Feeling stressed? Want time for you? Or to meet others who want to know God or are searching for truth? Sign up in The Center for Ministry & Service to participate; all faiths and backgrounds are welcome!
Our lives are busy.
We often feel pressured.
Most of us have questions and doubts.
Many are searching for meaning, for purpose, for direction.
We invite you to make the most of opportunities provided on campus for your spiritual growth.
Other Spritual Opportunities
Monday, September 21, 2015
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- Use the Meditation Room within College Hall Chapel. It is a comfortable space for quiet reflection and prayer.
- Join Gospel Choir, which is open to all students and provides an opportunity to use your voice in praise and worship. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Leap of Faith, which is open to all students and provides an opportunity to use your gift of dance in praise and worship.
- Apply to a service/immersion trip during a school break
- Join in luncheon discussions and other programs offered through the semester
- Connect with other students
- Sign up for local service opportunities and reach out to make a difference in our neighborhood.
- Stop by The Center for Ministry & Service to chat, explore, question, read, snack, and relax.
The Center for Ministry & Service
St. Joseph’s Hall Room 4
We invite you to visit.