- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
Frequently Asked Housing Questions
How do I enter an maintenance request order ?
To enter maintenance work orders go to:
- The first time on the website , enter the Organization Account number: 890126526
- Use Regis Login info to create an account to sign into the MySchoolBuilding page
- Click on the Location tab and select the building where the work needs to be done.
- Click on area to select the floor where the work needs to be done
- Type in the room number in the Area/Room Number field.
- Select the Problem Type that best describes the issue that you are reporting.
- Type the Description of the problem you are reporting.
- Select the date that you would like it to be done by.
- Enter the password: workorder
Please be patient for turnaround as the maintenance team has multiple tasks to accomplish.
When will I know who my roommate is?
Students will have the opportunity to select his/her roommate during orientation and room placement will be confirmed in early August.
Students who do not select a roommate will be paired with someone according to their housing application.
I have a friend who is also attending Regis College and living on campus. Can I live with that friend?
You can request to live with a specific person on your roommate application and at summer orientation. However, we strongly suggest that you try to live with someone else your first year of college. Not only can living together cause problems in a friendship, but also it is great to have another room to visit when you are homesick or stressed out!
What can I have in my room?
Please visit the Pack Your Bags section for a complete list of items to bring to Regis.
Please Note: If you are under 21 years old, you cannot have any alcohol paraphernalia, including promotional items and shot glasses.
What do I do if I am having a problem with my roommate?
It is advised that you speak with an RA or the Community Coordinator of the building in which you live. Any in-hall problems should first be brought to the attention of a trained staff member within the building. If the situation warrants further attention, a staff member will notify the Office of Residence Life & Housing.
What is an RA? What is a Resident Director?
Please visit the Residence Life section for a description of our staff.
What if I have questions or problems with my bill?
Students who believe they have been erroneously charged fees related to the Residence Life Office should speak with a Residence Life staff member at 781-768-7452. Staff will review the charges on the student’s bill and explain the nature of the charge (i.e. damages, fines, furniture, etc.). However, all other questions and/or problems regarding a student’s bill should be discussed with the Center for Student Services at 781-768-7270.