- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
As a part of our campus Microsoft agreement, Microsoft Office is now available to Regis students free of charge. Office 365 includes the latest version of Office for Windows and Macs. As long as you are enrolled in a Regis degree program, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
Office 365 is provided to all faculty and staff at Regis College. The Office applications provided are for use on up to 5 personally owned computers. Do not install Office 2016 applications from Office 365 to your Regis owned computer. If you would like your Regis owned computer upgraded, please contact the helpdesk at 781-768-7177.
Office 365 for Students includes the following
- Ability to install Office on up to 5 Windows or Mac computers. This includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and more.
- Office Apps for the iPad and Tablets including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 1 Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage which, in the not too distant future, will be unlimited storage
- Office Online
To begin using the service go to: https://portal.office.com and login.
Your login name for this service is your username followed by "@regiscollege.edu".
For example: email@example.com
The password is the same password you use for email, moodle etc.
Office mobile apps
Note: you must set up your Office 365 account through a browser before you will be able to log in through a mobile app!
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday - Sunday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
College Hall Room 131
(ext. 7177 on campus)
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493