- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residential Life
- Campus Ministry
- Life on Campus
- Health Services
- Center for Student Services
- First-Year Experience
- Current Students
- Social Media
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Academic Affairs
- Graduate Affairs
Graduate Student Orientation
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Check-in/Resource Fair (2:00-6:00pm in the College Hall Foyer)
Drop-in any time between 2:00 and 6:00 pm to:
- Meet members of the Graduate Affairs staff
- Take care of business: Pick up your parking permit, get your student ID photo taken and pick up your iPad!
- Speak to representatives from the Center for Student Services about financial aid and student account payments
- Get resources from offices/groups around campus, including the library, Chaplain’s Office, Student Affairs, Graduate Student Government, Health Services and the Academic Center for Excellence
We recommend that you plan to spend about 1 hour on campus for logistical tasks.
|2:00pm||Drop-in Orientation Begins|
|3:00-4:00pm||IT Session #1 (CH 235)|
|5:00-6:00pm||IT Session # 2 (CH 235)|
|6:00pm||Drop-in Orientation Ends|
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, January 11th.
(Please note: iPad pick-up will not be available at orientation for students who RSVP after January 11th or who do not register for fall classes by January 11th).
*Students only need to attend one IT Session. Multiple sessions are offered for student convenience.*
Check-out our Graduate Student Welcome Video
Visit our "Graduate Connections" Moodle Page
Resources on the Moodle Site Include:
- "A Virtual Orientation" with helpful hints for new students.
- A Roommate Forum for students looking for housing opportunities.
- Academic, social and career resources for current graduate students.
*Please note: A Regis log-in is required to access Moodle.