- Student Affairs
- Center for Student Engagement
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
Graduate Student Orientation
Resources for Newly Accepted Graduate Students
Graduate Student Welcome Video
Welcome Letter from the Director of Graduate and Professional Student Affairs
Welcome Letter from the Graduate Career Placement Manager
Welcome Letter from the Graduate Student Government
Join us on campus for orientation!
Our next Graduate Student Orientation will take place on Monday, August 27th for Non-Nursing Programs and Wednesday, August 29th for all Nursing Programs! Orientation will take place in the College Hall Foyer from 2pm-6pm both days.
At orientation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about technology resources on campus and attend an IT training session.
- Meet faculty, fellow new students and members of the Graduate Affairs staff.
- Take care of business: pick up your parking permit, get your student ID photo taken, and pick-up your iPad!
- Speak to representatives from the Center for Student Services about financial aid and student account payments.
- Get resources from offices/groups around campus including Student Affairs, the library, Campus Ministry, Graduate Student Government and Health Services.