- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
Hours of Operations
Please see below for information on hours, appointments, and staff for health and counseling services.
Health Services Office Hours and Appointments
(Through the last day of classes of the spring semester)
|Monday - Wednesday||9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday and Friday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
- Clinic is open during spring finals through commencement Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed on holidays and weekends.
- Summer hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. through August.
- Please call 781-768-7290 to schedule an appointment.
Counseling Services Office Hours and Appointments
Counseling services are available Monday through Friday by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call 781-768-7290.
During holidays, vacations, and summer months, students may make counseling appointments through Comprehensive Psychiatric Associates in Wellesley at 781-239-3550.
To reach any of our counseling staff directly, please call 781-768-7293.
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493
Ground floor of Maria Hall
Dianna Jones, DNP, APRN-BC, FNP
Associate Dean and Medical Director of Regis Community Health Services
Family Nurse Practitioner
Gail Hanson-Mayer, CNS
Certified Psychiatric Clinical
Kathryn Klickstein, LICSW
Licensed Social Worker