- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
Welcome to the Office of Graduate Affairs at Regis College!
The Office of Graduate Affairs works with prospective and current graduate and professional studies (IAS, BS completion) students at Regis to ensure a positive and enriching student experience. If you are a prospective student and would like to talk to us about our graduate or professional programs, please feel free to contact us at 781-768-7330 or speak directly with the specific counselor assigned to your program of interest.
Current students are invited to visit our Current Student Page, where you can log-on to Moodle (your course management system), pay your tuition bill, download our Orientation Packet for New Students, or access contact information for offices on campus.
The Office of Graduate Affairs oversees several areas pertaining to graduate and professional studies students and serves as a liaison for students with many offices on campus. The Office serves as a resource for students seeking information on:
- Admission to Regis College master degree and certificate programs
- Admission to Regis College doctoral programs
- Graduate Student Services and Engagement in the Regis College Community
- Academic Advising, Services, and Support for Graduate Students
- Academic Advising for Master's Nursing Students
- Professional Advancement Opportunities for working adults, including 1 credit courses and certificate programs
We hope you enjoy your experience at Regis and wish you the best of luck in your studies!
Dr. Claudia C. Pouravelis, Ed. D.
Associate Dean of Graduate Affairs