- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residential Life
- Campus Ministry
- Academic Affairs
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
Checklist for Graduating Students
This page will be updated periodically. Please check it often.
All Degree Candidates
Graduates Receiving Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Doctoral students should order their caps, gowns, hoods, and tassels immediately at the Regis College Bookstore. These items are a custom order and need to be ordered now to be ready for graduation. Deadline to order is March 13, 2015. Please fill out the order form and bring it along with your payment to the bookstore.
- Master's caps and gowns are available in the Regis Bookstore. More information will follow on purchasing hoods. Please read the Frequently Asked Commencement Questions.
- Master’s and all undergraduates caps and gowns are available for purchase at the Grad Fair on March 12th from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. in the Lower Student Union or directly from the Bookstore after the Grad Fair.
Graduation Week Activities for All 2015 Graduating Students:
- The Graduate Hooding Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. on the Great Lawn under the Tent. An invitation to the Hooding Ceremony will be emailed to students and RSVPs are required. Please RSVP at registowertalk.net/gradweek15.
- A Graduate Student Celebration at Fenway Park will be held on Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 5:45 p.m. All graduating master's and doctoral students are invited. Guests are welcome. Please register for the celebration at at registowertalk.net/gradweek15.
- Baccalaureate and Undergraduate Hooding will take place on Friday, May 8, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. in the Casey Theatre (Fine Arts Center). Students please meet in the Sullivan Theatre (Black Box) at 2:30 p.m. for instruction and procession line. Please RSVP for the Baccalaureate Ceremony
- Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 10 a.m. Graduation will be held on the Great Lawn under the Tent.
- Regis Night at the Pops will be held on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 8 p.m. Celebrate with the Boston Pops at Symphony Hall in Boston. Individual seats at $65. Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Kindly register by May 1 at registowertalk.net/pops15. Questions? Please call 781-768-7221.
- Master's nursing pins are ordered through Balfour Company Academic Partner, Inc. Forms can be found on MSN Connections.
- Nursing Pinning Ceremony is on Friday, May 8, 2015 at 1 p.m. under the tent on the Great Lawn. Pins are ordered through Balfour Company Academic Partners, Inc. Forms can be found on BSN and MSN Connections. The ceremony is for undergraduate nursing, generic master's nursing and the part-time bachelor's program.
Medical Imaging Students:
- Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science imaging pins will be presented on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 6 p.m. in the Upper Student Union. Pins may be ordered through the Medical Imaging Department by contacting Erin Beloin at 781-768-7905.
Graduates Receiving Bachelor’s Degree
- Baccalaureate Ceremony: RSVP online no later than April 24th.
Senior Survey 2015
- Will be distributed to all seniors at the Commencement rehearsal. Please remember to complete your senior class survey before graduation.
Outstanding Tuition Balance Upon Graduation
- No diploma will be issued to students who have an outstanding tuition balance.
- A mandatory $225.00 graduation fee has been charged to all graduating student accounts.
- All students who have received a Perkins Loan or Stafford Loan must complete an exit interview.
The federal regulation states: “that a student must complete an exit interview or receive exit materials upon graduation, withdrawal or a change of status to less than half-time.” The College may withhold diploma and transcripts if student fails to complete the exit interview.
Resident Students: All residential students must be moved out of their room by 5 p.m. on Commencement Day.
- All personal items must be removed or they will be discarded
- Room should be left in clean condition
- Turn in keys prior to final departure. There will be designated locations within each building for return of keys
During academic semesters
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.