Welcome to the Center for Student Services
Launched in the summer of 2012, the Center for Student Services offers both undergraduate and graduate students one central location to take care of many administrative needs.
We can provide one-stop assistance in the following areas:
Academic and Student Records
- Assist with registration and requirement information
- Update academic records: add/drop, pass/fail, declaration of major and advisors, change of address
- Process official and unofficial copy of student transcript
- Process enrollment verifications
- Provide classroom assignments and final exam schedule
Student Accounts and Financial Aid
- Answer billing and Financial Aid questions
- Help with discrepancies on bills and with Financial Aid
- Process bill payments
- Answer refund policy questions
- Process refund requests
- Process scholarship payments
Online Services for Students
- Navigate Regis Access: get assistance with registration, grade posting, advising
- View and print your grades
- Make an online payment
- View if a “hold” has been placed on your record
- View and print your class schedule
- Find your major, minor, advisor, year of graduation on “My Profile” link
- Search for courses offered
- Obtain your class schedule
- Pick up forms: summer school, transcript request, pass/no pass, cross registration, tutorial, work study time cards and many others
- Make appointments with Financial Aid
- Pick up refund checks
- Make room requests
To Replace a Lost/Stolen/Deactivated ID
For a new ID, please email email@example.com with your first and last name and ID number along with a description of what happened to your ID. If your card was deactivated, bring the card with you. We will have your ID ready for you at 4:30 p.m. if you email us by 12 p.m. that day. If you email us after 12 p.m., your ID will be ready the following business day. There is a fee* of $20 cash.
*Disclosure – The fee is subject to change.
For a New Student ID
If you are a new student at Regis College and need an ID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name. Please specify your availability to come to the Center for Student Services to create an ID. You will receive a response from the CSS confirming your appointment.
St. Joseph Hall 206
Monday - Thursday
9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
College Hall 221