Family College Partnership
Dear Regis Family Members,
Success in earning a college degree is not only the result of intelligence and effort; it is very much the result of the support systems that assist students in their journey to graduation. Parents and family members play a key role in this process. The Regis Family College Partnership Program (FCP) provides parents and guardians with information they can use to help direct their daughter or son to the many resources of Regis. The FCP also offers suggestions on how family members can continue to be an effective part of their Regis student's support system even as their students are moving toward a more independent phase of their education.
We ask that you take some time to learn more about Regis and in the process learn how you can get involved in this effort to link college and family support.
Important Dates to Remember
- Centralized Check-In (Freshman)
- Centralized Check-In (Upperclassmen)
- Undergraduate/Graduate Classes Begin (Tuesday, Sept. 7)
- Family College Partnership Parent Meeting at Regis College
- Columbus Day (classes resume at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 12)
- Veterans Day (Thursday, Nov. 11 - no classes)
- Classes Resume
- Last Day of Classes (Saturday, Dec 11)
- Final Exam Period (Monday-Saturday, Dec. 13-18)
- Undergraduate/Graduate Classes Begin (Tuesday, Jane. 18)
- Presidents' Day (Monday, Feb. 21 - no classes)
- Spring Recess Begins (Saturday, March 5)
- Classes Resume (Monday, March 14)
- Patriots' Day (Monday, April 18 - no classes)
- Last Day of Classes (Monday, May 2)
- Final Exam Period (Wednesday-Tuesday, May 4-10)
- Baccalaureate (Friday, May 13)
- Commencement (Saturday, May 14)
If you would like to sign up for monthly e-mail notifications from the Family College Partnership, please send an e-mail containing your name and the name of your daughter or son to email@example.com. If you would like to unsubscribe, please type unsubscribe in the body of your message.
For more information on the Family College Partnership Program, contact the Student Success Center at 781-768-7380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Safety & Security
Center for Internships and Career Services
Dean of Students