Family College Partnership
Dear Regis Family Members,
Success in earning a college degree is not only the result of intelligence and effort; it is very much the result of the support systems that assist students in their journey to graduation. Parents and family members play a key role in this process. The Regis Family College Partnership Program (FCP) provides parents and guardians with information they can use to help direct their student to the many resources of Regis. The FCP also offers suggestions on how family members can continue to be an effective part of their Regis student's support system even as their students are moving toward a more independent phase of their education.
We ask that you take some time to learn more about Regis and in the process learn how you can get involved in this effort to link college and family support.
Important Dates to Remember: Fall 2014
- Undergraduate/Graduate Classes Begin (Tuesday, September 2)
- Columbus Day - No Classes (Monday, October 13)
- Veterans Day - No Classes (Tuesday, November 11)
- Thanksgiving Break - No Classes (Wednesday November 26 - Sunday November 30)
- Last Day of Classes (Saturday, December 6)
- Final Exam Period (Monday, December 8 - Saturday, December 13)
- Undergraduate/Graduate Classes Begin (Tuesday, January 20)
- Presidents Day - No Classes (Monday, February 16)
- Spring Break (Monday, March 3 - Friday, March 6)
- Easter Break - No Classes (Thursday, April 2 - Sunday April 5)
- Patriots Day - No Classes (Monday, April 2)
- Last Day of Classes (Friday, May 1)
- Final Exam Period (Saturday, May 2 - Friday May 8)
- Commencement (Saturday, May 10)
For a complete 2014-2015 academic calendar please click here.