- Faculty may place items on Reserve by printing out the Reserve Request Form and returning the completed form with the materials to be placed on reserve to the Circulation Desk in the Library.
- Reserve materials are shelved by Instructor name at the Circulation Desk. Books and media items are on reserve shelves. Articles are kept in the reserves drawer.
- You must have a current Regis College ID to borrow Reserves.
- A maximum of two Reserve items may be borrowed at one time.
- Reserve materials have a two-hour loan period and they must be used in the library.
- Please respect the need of fellow students to complete their homework by returning materials on or before the two-hour time limit.
- Items may be renewed if no other student is waiting to use the material.
- Overdue reserve materials are fined $2.00 per hour, maximum fine of $25.00 per item.
Please send questions and comments to Benjamin Nyquist.
781-768-7301 or 7302
Director of the Library