Interlibrary Loans - Request Books
You will need the following directions to initiate your request, you may want to print them out before you continue.
If you click on the link in step #1, FirstSearch will open in a new browser window. This page will stay open so that you still have access to these directions.
Connect to the FirstSearch service by entering the following:
- Select the "Worldcat" database from the drop down menu.
- Type the title of the book in the "Search for" box.
- Click on the "Search" button.
- From the results screen, click on the underlined, blue title that you wish to request.
- Click on the "ILL" icon.
- Fill in your personal information (you do not need your library id number).
- Click on the "Submit" button.
You will be notified when your book is received. All books requested through Interlibrary Loan can be picked up at the Circulation Desk.
Director of the Library