Important Dates & Deadlines
Fall 2013 Information Sessions
Graduate Admission Recruiting Events
- May 3 – MA Association of 766 Approved Private Schools (MAAPS): Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center, Marlboro, https://netforum.avectra.com/eWeb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=MAAPS, 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- May 3 – New England Nursing Informatics Consortium (NENIC) Symposium: Conference Center at Waltham Woods, http://www.nenic.org/, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- May 21 – Hallmark Health Nursing Leadership Information Session: Melrose-Wakefield Hospital Boardroom, http://www.hallmarkhealth.org/melrose-wakefield.html, 3:30pm
- May 23 – Massachusetts General Hospital Annual Higher Education Fair: Mass General Boston, http://www.massgeneral.org/, 12:00 - 3:00pm
- June 1 – Massachusetts Public Health Association (MPHA) Annual Breakfast, http://www.mphaweb.org/breakfast.htm, 8:30 - 10:30 am
- September 30 - October 1 – Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS) Conference: Boston, http://www.raps.org/education-amp-training/2013-raps.aspx
Most programs accept applications on a rolling admission basis. If you have questions regarding the application deadline for your program of interest, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Accelerated BS/MS and Part Time BS Nursing Programs Fall 2013 Application Deadlines
Fall 2013 Applications now being accepted on a rolling admission basis.
Accelerated BS/MS and Part Time BS Nursing Programs Fall 2014 Application Deadlines
Early Action Deadline: Monday, December 9, 2013
- Early Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, January 13, 2014
Regular Action Deadline: Monday, February 3, 2014
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, March 3, 2014
Rolling admissions offered afterwards
Students accepted under the early action deadline must submit a decision to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete their application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).