Important Dates & Deadlines
Spring 2014 Information Sessions
Graduate Admission Recruiting Events
- May 23 – Massachusetts General Hospital Annual Higher Education Fair: Mass General Boston, http://www.massgeneral.org/, 12:00 - 3:00pm
- June 1 – Massachusetts Public Health Association (MPHA) Annual Breakfast, http://www.mphaweb.org/breakfast.htm, 8:30 - 10:30 am
- July 10th and July 18th – Brigham & Women's Hospital Info Table, 12:30-4:30pm
- July 17th and July 24th – Newton Wellesley Hospital Info Table, 11:30am-1:30pm
- August 13th – Brigham & Women's Hospital Info Table, 12:30-4:30pm
- September 13th – 128 Business Expo at Westin Waltham-Boston 10:30am-3pm
- September 18th – Gordon College Graduate & Professional School Fair, Wenham, MA 11:30am-1:30pm
- September 25th – Providence College Graduate School & Career Fair, 2:00-5:00pm., Providence College
- September 30 - October 1 – Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS) Conference: Boston, http://www.raps.org/education-amp-training/2013-raps.aspx
- October 1st – Eastern Connecticut State University Graduate Fair, 1-4pm, Betty R. Tipton Room, Student Center
- October 3rd – Health Advisors Forum, Regis College, College Hall Foyer
- October 8th – Keene State College Graduate School Fair, Keene, NH 11:30am-1:30pm
- October 14th – Tufts 10K Road Race, Boston, MA, Noon. Visit Regis's Booth, or Run with the Regis Team!
- October 23rd/24th – Hospice & Palliative Care Federation of Massachusetts Conference, 9am-4pm, Four Points Sheraton, Norwood, MA
- October 23rd – Rhode Island College Graduate School Fair, 11:30am-2pm
- October 30th – UMass Amherst 5 College Professional & Graduate School Fair, 11am-3pm
- November 2nd – Breathe Deep Boston 5k for Lung Cancer, 11am, Castle Island. Walk with the Regis Team!
- November 7th – North Shore Community College, 10am-1pm, Danvers, MA
- November 13th – Purchase College Grad School Expo, noon-3pm, Purchase College, NY
- November 14th – Connecticut College, Harris Dining Hall, noon-1:45pm, New London, CT
- November 14th – Nursing College Fair, Tufts Medical Center, 3pm-7pm, Boston, MA
- December 5th – Massachusetts Conference for Women, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 7:30am-5pm, Boston, MA
- December 16th – Newton-Wellesley Hospital, noon-3pm
- December 18th – Lahey Burlington, 1-4pm
- December 19th – Brigham & Women's Hospital, 1-5pm
Come to Class Visits: Fall 2013
Come to class visits are an opportunity to meet with faculty and students and participate in a class. To RSVP for any of the below class visits, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at 781.768.7330 or email email@example.com.
- Tuesday, October 22nd, 5:30pm – HI 501: Historiography and Methods
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 1pm – HI 500: Ethnohistory
- Wednesday, October 23rd, 5pm – An Evolution of Flavor
- Friday, October 25th, 11:30am – Archaeological Dig on Campus
- Friday, October 25th, 1pm – "Ask an Archaeologist"
- Saturday, October 26th, 8:30am Coffee, 9am Class – HP 602: Concepts in Health
Regulatory and Clinical Research Management
- Tuesday, November 5th, 5:30pm Coffee, 6pm Class – RA 601: Overview of the Medical Product Industry
- Thursday, October 31st, 5pm Coffee, 5:30pm Class – BMS 609: Cell and Tissue Biology
- Thursday, November 7th, 5pm Coffee, 5:30pm Class – BMS 605: Biochemistry I
Most programs accept applications on a rolling admission basis. If you have questions regarding the application deadline for your program of interest, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Accelerated BS/MS and Part Time BS Nursing Programs Fall 2014 Application Deadlines
Early Action Deadline: Monday, December 9, 2013
- Early Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, January 13, 2014
Regular Action Deadline: Monday, February 3, 2014
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, March 3, 2014
Rolling admissions offered afterwards
Students accepted under the early action deadline must submit a decision to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete their application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).