Important Dates & Deadlines
Spring 2014 Information Sessions
Graduate Admission Recruiting Events
- January 14th – College Fair for RNs, New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA 11am-2pm
- February 24th – MassBay Community College Transfer Fair, 10am-1pm
- March 7th – Middelesex Community College Senior Career Seminar Day, 11am-12:30pm
- March 12th – Roxbury Community College Spring 2014 Transfer Fair, 10am-1pm
- March 15th – Massachusetts Student Nurses' Association (MASNA) Career Forum, Boston College, 10am-2pm
- April 12th – Massachusetts Association of Registered Nurses (MARN) Spring 2014 Convention, Dedham Hilton Hotel, Dedham, MA
- May 1st – Massachusetts Association of Public Health Nurses (MAPHN) Conference, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Woburn, MA
- May 22nd – Massachusetts General Hospital Education Fair, MGH, Boston, 12noon-3pm
On The Spot Admission Event: Spring 2014
Tuesday, April 15th, 2014 – Receive an admission decision "on the spot". Submit online by April 10, 2014: 500 word personal statement, resume, application, one letter of recommendation (BMS & ABA applicants must submit 2 and 3 letters, respectively). Bring with you: official transcripts. On The Spot is not applicable to the Accelerated BS/MS in Nursing, Part-Time BS in Nursing, DNP, Ed.D., or Nuclear Medicine programs. Appointments required. Interview slots available every 30 minutes. RSVP to email@example.com or 781.768.7330.
Come to Class Visits
Join us for a class visit to experience a graduate course at Regis College and to meet current students and faculty. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.768.7330.
Tuesday, March 11th, 6:00pm - Vera Laska Colloquium, College Hall room 321
Thursday, March 13th, 2:00-3:15pm - Landscape & Memory: The Commoditization of History, Domitilla Hall room 1
Thursday, March 13th, 5:30pm - Fieldwork Methods, College Hall room 321
Friday, March 14th, 11:30am-1:45pm - Oral History and Performance, College Hall room 348
Wednesday, April 23rd, 4:00-6:00pm - Documentary Screening: Regis Lay Apostolate
Regulatory and Clinical Research Management:
Saturday, March 29th, 8:30am – RA 609: Clinical Trial Management - College Hall, room 5.
Most programs accept applications on a rolling admission basis. If you have questions regarding the application deadline for your program of interest, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Applied Behavior Analysis Full-Time Program Fall 2014 Deadline
Monday, March 31, 2014 with rolling admissions after this date
Accelerated BS/MS and Part Time BS Nursing Programs Fall 2014 Application Deadlines
Early Action Deadline: Monday, December 9, 2013
- Early Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, January 13, 2014
Regular Action Deadline: Monday, February 3, 2014
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, March 3, 2014
Rolling admissions offered afterwards
Students accepted under the early action deadline must submit a decision to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete their application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).