- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Graduate Nursing Program Pathways
As a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education, Regis offers you a wide range of graduate and professional options in Nursing
- Advanced practice certificates in Nursing Leadership, Nurse Practitioner and Nursing Education, together with specialized career advancement courses.
- Master’s degrees in Nursing, with the specialties of Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Leadership and Acute/Critical care, and Regulatory and Clinical Research Management.
- The doctorate in nursing practice (DNP).
- Master’s degree options for those with nursing diplomas or associate’s degrees in nursing.
- Accelerated BS/MS Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) program for non-nurses who have earned bachelor’s degrees in other fields.
- Part Time second degree BS Nursing option