- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Graduate Program Pathways in Health Professions
The demand for highly skilled professionals in health-related fields continues to grow, and Regis provides you with an edge through a range of Master’s and Graduate Certificate programs:
- Full time or part time options for the Master’s degree in Health Administration.
- Master’s in Regulatory & Clinical Research Management with specialized tracks in product regulation and clinical research management.
- Graduate certificates in Health Administration, Regulatory Management, Clinical Research Management, Gerontology, Health Informatics, Public Health, Integrative Health, and Communication for Health Care professionals.