- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Graduate Pathways in Education
Regis College offers three specialized Master's Degrees in Teaching (MAT) programs. Our master's programs help teachers gain the understanding of students' needs, curriculum planning, and instruction. Two of these programs offer you initial licensure.
Our MAT in Reading is a collaboration between Regis and the Institute of Health Professions at the world-renowned Massachusetts General Hospital. To enter this program, an initial license in any area is needed as well as one year of employment under that license.
Our Master of Arts in Teaching program options include
- MAT in interdisciplinary studies (Grades 1-6).
- MAT in special education (Grades 5-12, or moderate disabilities for Pre-K – Grade 8).
- MAT in reading, offered in partnership with the MGH Institute of Health Professions.