- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Graduate Pathways in Education
Regis College offers three specialized Master's Degrees in Teaching (MAT) programs. These programs attract both current classroom teachers and those who want to enter teaching as a second career. All of these programs offer you initial licensure. Additionally, our MAT in Reading is a collaboration between Regis and an institute at the world-renowned Massachusetts General Hospital.
Our Master of Arts in Teaching program options include
- MAT in interdisciplinary studies (Grades 1-6).
- MAT in special education (Grades 5-12, or moderate disabilities for Pre-K – Grade 8).
- MAT in reading, offered in partnership with the MGH Institute of Health Professions.