- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Graduate Certificate in Museum Studies
The graduate certificate program in Museum Studies may be taken as a stand-alone graduate certificate or it may be pursued in conjunction with the MA in Heritage Studies.
Students must complete the following courses
- MS 501 Introduction to Museum Studies
- MS 502 Introduction to Museum Management
- ID 544 and ID 545 Museum Practicum
- Two additional courses in a supportive field approved by the program director.