- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Career Services
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Certificate of Professional Writing for New Media
A 15-credit Certificate in Professional Writing for the New Media is also an option. The certificate requires four core courses and one specialty course.
In the Certificate program you will:
- Gain and improve writing skills through hands-on lessons and instruction by professionals in journalism, public relations, communications and creative nonfiction.
- Practice applying new technologies in social media and digital publication.
- Learn skills for in-demand areas such as health, science or business writing, writing for nonprofits, and public relations.
- Take internships for real-world experience.
Like those in the MA degree, certificate courses use traditional on-the-ground format on evening and weekends along with hybrid delivery so working professionals can enhance skills and build a portfolio. Courses will apply to the MAPW.
Online Information Session
Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 12 noon – Professional Writing Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about the graduate Professional Writing program here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited to 25 spots.
Summer Session II 2014
Multimedia, Social Media, and Software for the Professional Writer, Tuesday/Thursday, 6-9pm