Part-Time BS in Nursing for Non-Nurses with a Previous Bachelor’s Degree
Regis College is pleased to offer Massachusetts’ first Part-Time BS in Nursing program for pre-licensure designed specifically for students who hold a previous non-nursing bachelor’s degree.
The Part-Time BS in Nursing program consists of 8 semesters of part-time course work designed to be completed in 3 years, including summers, with the ability to sit for the NCLEX after BS is granted. Each semester, the student will take 6 to 8 credits towards the program total of 62 credits.
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Chemistry I
- Chemistry II
- Human Development
All prerequisites need not be completed at the time of application, but are required prior to beginning the program. Prerequisite science courses must be completed at regionally accredited U.S. post-secondary institutions taken within seven years prior to the application deadline. Prerequisite courses are accepted from any accredited two or four year institution.
For questions regarding equivalency of prerequisites from other institutions, please email email@example.com.
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Information Session.
- Wednesday, August 21st at 5:00pm: Certificate Programs
- Wednesday, August 21st at 6:00pm: All Graduate Programs
- Saturday, October 5th at 9:30am: All Graduate Programs
- Thursday, November 7th at 6:00pm: FT and PT Direct Entry Nursing, only
- Tuesday, December 3rd at 6:00pm: All Graduate Programs