- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Certificate in Integrative Health
The Certificate in Integrative Health provides an opportunity for health care professionals to more fully develop their knowledge, skills and commitment to holistic practice. The courses are designed to address the overall scope of modalities and their use and the science behind them, as well as an in depth focus on Integrative Health in one specific area. All students participate in a mentorship experience tailored to the candidate's own level of experience and career interests. All baccalaureate prepared health care professionals are eligible, and up to two courses may be taken prior to applying to a program.
- Complementary Therapies
- The Science of Integrative Health
- Integrative Health for Women
- Mentorship in Integrative Health
While this program does not allow for elective options, all students take part in a real world practical experience, which matches students with a mentor and allows for the opportunity to work in a health care setting.
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Information Session, RSVP Today!
- Tuesday, March 11th at 6:00pm: All Graduate Programs
- Saturday, April 26th at 9:30am: All Graduate Programs