- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Career Services
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Certificate in Public Health
The Graduate Certificate in Public Health is designed for individuals interested in working within public, community, or environmental health and seeking additional training in order to expand on and/or transition job responsibilities. This certificate will provide students with specialized knowledge concerning the unique factors influencing public health, thus promoting health, preventing illness, and allowing individuals to make a difference within the community.
- Introduction to Epidemiologic Methods
- Health Policy
- Environmental Health
- Analysis of Public Health Issues
Students pursuing the Certificate in Public Health can choose one elective from Health Informatics or Health Administration.
• Health Information Systems
• Strategic Leadership in Health Informatics
• Health Ethics and Law
• The US Health Care System: Organization, Policy, and Politics
• Health Care Quality Management
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Information Session, RSVP Today!
- Tuesday, August 19th at 6:00pm: All Graduate Programs