- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Career Services
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Certificate in Communication for Health Care Professionals
Candidates with a bachelor's degree who seek a Graduate Certificate in Communication for Health Care Professionals complete four courses of study (12 credits). This certificate provides graduate students with communication strategies and tools which they can employ in dealing with problems and issues in today's health care environment.
The Graduate Certificate in Communication for Health Care Professionals features:
- Program of study designed to meet individual needs and goals
- Flexible schedule options for working individuals
- Close interweaving of theory and professional practice
- Advisory board comprised of experts working in the field
- Interdisciplinary connections with other graduate programs
- Collaboration among students on research projects
Effective communication is playing an increasingly important role at all levels in today’s complex health care environment. The Graduate Certificate for Health Care Professionals provides students with the communication strategies and tools they need to successfully meet workplace challenges. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree complete four courses of study (12 credits) listed below.
- Health Communication Management
- Intercultural Communication in the Workplace
Choice of either
- Writing for the Professional Workplace, or
- Communication in the Electronic Age
Choice of either
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation, or
- Crisis Communication/Media Relations
Professionals typically spend 75% of their time communicating in the workplace. It stands to reason that effective communication is an essential component of organizational success. Regis College’s Master of Science in Organizational and Professional Communication provides intensive training in corporate communications, public relations, and professional training and development. Sample graduate placements have included Sovereign Bank, the American Red Cross, Hewlett Packard, and the New England Center for Children, just to name a few.
Online Information Session
Tuesday, July 8th, 12 noon – Organizational & Professional Communication Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about the graduate Communication program here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7101 or email@example.com. Limited to 25 spots.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 12 noon – Organizational & Professional Communication Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about the graduate Communication program here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited to 25 spots
Come to Class Visits
Come to Class Visits are a wonderful opportunity to experience a true graduate class experience here at Regis College. To RSVP for any of our class visits, please call 781.768.7330 or email email@example.com and reference the particular class you intend to visit.
- Thursday, October 16th - CO 607: Seminar in Communication Research, 6-8:30pm
- Thursday, December 4th - CO 607: Seminar in Communication Research, 6-8:30pm