- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Career Services
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Certificate in Clinical Research Management
The Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Management is designed for candidates with Baccalaureate degrees in the sciences or who are currently working in Clinical Research. Candidates for this program are those men and women who wish to advance in professional training or seek a career in clinical research. Careers may be in medical product companies, clinical research organizations, or medical research institutions. Candidates seek the Graduate Certificate either as a first venture into graduate studies or as a supplement to a graduate degree that they have earned or are currently pursuing.
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Science who seek a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Management complete four courses of study (12 credits). The program is a part-time one-year program. For those candidates who are working full-time, evening and weekend courses are offered. All courses carry graduate credit and are either required or may be applied for credit as electives for the Master of Science in Regulatory and Clinical Research Management.
Online Information Session
Tuesday, September 9th, 12 noon – Regulatory & Clinical Research Management Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about the Regulatory & Clinical Research program here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7746 or email@example.com. Limited to 25 spots.
- Overview of the Health Product Industry (RA 601)
- Overview of Health Product Regulation (RA 602A)
- Clinical Trial Management (RA 609)
One of the following:
- Clinical Research Methods (RA 608)
- Project Management (RA 616)
- Up to 2 classes may be taken prior to applying to the program
- GRE waived if grade of B or better received in first 2 courses