International Student Admission
The following information will guide you through the application process for graduate admission. Your Admission Counselor can assist you at any time throughout your application process!
While not required, we strongly encourage all applicants to have a personal interview and campus tour. You must complete Steps 1 and 2 below for your online application to be considered. The College Board code number for Regis College is 3723.
- Complete and submit an online application for graduate admission.
- Submit the following materials
- Official undergraduate transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Official test results from either GRE or Miller Analogies Test and TOEFL, if your native language is not English
- Personal statement
- Official English translation of transcript(s), if applicable.
The United States Department of Justice, Immigration, and Naturalization Service's Form I-20 cannot be sent until a student has been accepted for admission, has forwarded the enrollment deposit, and has submitted a Declaration of Finances form and/or official bank statement to Regis College.
Use these links to access the form you need
U.S. Government Resources for International Students
Office of Graduate Admission