- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
2012 - 2013 Cost
Please confirm current tuition with the Office of Graduate Admission.
Students pursuing the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Nuclear Medicine are eligible for graduate loans.
The maximum in loans available/year is $5500 in subsidized and $7000 in unsubsidized.
Alternative loans are available through external lenders (i.e. Citizens Bank, Sallie Mae).
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits/semester to be eligible for loans
- The FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) may be completed at www.FAFSA.ed.gov: Regis College Title IV Code - #002206
- You must obtain a Federal Student Aid personal identification number (PIN) at www.pin.ed.gov to submit the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The PIN serves as your electronic signature.
- Complete your 2011-2012 Regis College Graduate Application for Financial Aid online (requires Adobe Acrobat)
- Information about alternative loans can be found at: Student Loans
Regis College School Code
Regis College Bursar's Office
The Office of Financial Aid College Hall Room 121