- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Regulatory & Clinical Research Management Program Virtual Option
The entire RCRM Master’s degree or Certificate may be completed through a virtual classroom format, allowing students to attend classes from any location in real time. Virtual classes provide students an environment in which they can interact with the instructor and classmates visually and audibly, just as in a usual classroom environment.
The MS in Regulatory & Clinical Research Management is a total of 11 courses. A certificate in Clinical Research Management or Regulatory Management is 4 courses. Most students pursue the program on a part-time basis by taking 1-2 courses/semester.
- MS in Regulatory and Clinical Research Management
- Certificate in Clinical Research Management
- Certificate in Regulatory Management
- Up to 2 classes may be taken prior to applying to the program
- GRE waived if grade of B or better received in first 2 courses