- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Career Services
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Graduate Student Orientation
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Check-in/Resource Fair (1:00-6:30pm in the College Hall Foyer)
Drop in any time between 1:00 and 6:30 pm to:
- Meet members of the Graduate Affairs staff
- Take care of business: Pick up your parking permit, get your student ID photo taken and pick up your iPad!
- Speak to representatives from the Center for Student Services about financial aid and student account payments
- Get resources from offices/groups around campus, including the library, Chaplain’s Office, Student Affairs, Graduate Student Government, Health Services and the Academic Center for Excellence
We recommend that you plan to spend about 1 hour on campus for logistical tasks.
|11:00-1:00||Applied Behavior Analysis Session (CH 202)1|
|1:00-2:00||IT Session #1 (CH 235)2|
|2:00-3:00||Communication Program Session (Grad Student Lounge)|
|3:00-4:00||IT Session #2 (CH 235)|
|4:00-5:00||Professional Writing Program Session (Grad Student Lounge)|
|4:00-5:00||RCRM Program Session (CH 202)|
|5:00-6:00||IT Session #3 (CH 235)|
|6:00-8:00||Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) Program Session (CH 347)|
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Monday, August 18th.
(Please note: iPad pick-up will not be available at orientation for students who RSVP after August 18th or who do not register for fall classes by August 18th).
1: ABA Students should check-in for orientation after their program session.
2: Students only need to attend one IT Session. Multiple sessions are offered for student convenience.