- The Office of Graduate Affairs
- Graduate Career Services
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Academic Services and Support
- Graduate Admission
- Advisory Boards
Ed.D. in Higher Education Leadership Admission Process
Phase 1: Application Components
- Submission of sanctioned/official Regis College paper/electronic application form: Download Application
- Official transcripts;
- Letter of support from your current employer: Download Letter of Recommendation
Writing sample (2 parts):
1) General application and introduction letter (500 words)
2) Statement of professional goals (approximately 1,000 words) explaining how doctoral work in Higher Education Leadership will help fulfill them.
Phase 2: Interview and Presentation
- Upon receipt of all admission documents, a minimum of three (3) representatives from the Ed.D. Advisory Committee will schedule and conduct an interview and presentation in which prospective students will be asked to address a specific policy and practice-oriented problem or issue as her/his motivation for pursuing the Ed.D. in Higher Education Leadership.
Submit all application materials to the Office of Graduate Affairs, attn: Dr. Claudia Pouravelis.
Application deadline for Fall 2014 start date: June 1st, 2014. Rolling admission offered after June 1st. Students who have applied to and been previously accepted into the Post-Masters program should contact Dr. Pouravelis directly. New application materials will not be needed, though an additional interview and presentation may be required.