NCLEX Review Program
Regis is pleased to offer an opportunity for students to study English, prepare for the NCLEX, and gain valuable lab experience. The semester-long program includes 18 hours of ESL study at Regis where students will have an immersive environment to study English. Students participate in a guided NCLEX review twice per week, as well as a Transition into Nursing Practice seminar.
On acceptance to the ESL & NCLEX Review Program students are conditionally admitted to the Master of Science in Nursing Program. Final admission is contingent upon successful completion of the program – including passing the NCLEX exam and demonstrating English proficiency.
- 18 hours of ESL coursework
- NCLEX review two nights per week led by a Regis faculty member
- Transition into Nursing Practice Seminar
- Regis College Graduate Application
- Official transcripts evaluated by CED or CGFNS
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Personal Statement
- Certificate of Finances
$8,500 - Does not include room and board, transcript evaluation, or NCLEX exam cost.