Reunion Fundraising Strategies
- Memorial or honorary gift – raise money in memory of a deceased classmate or in honor of your favorite Sister or faculty member.
- Challenge grant – if you have a large capacity donor in your class, solicit that donor for a gift and then challenge the rest of your classmates to come together to match it.
- Identify a specific project within the unrestricted Annual Fund to focus on and raise money for. Annual Fund staff can provide a list of these special projects.
- Come up with a clever way to solicit classmates, e.g. $50 from each classmate in honor of 50th reunion or $20.08 in honor of your graduation year of 2008.
- Compete with other reunion classes for top dollar amount and highest participation.
- Remember to check for matching gifts (your company or your spouse’s company may be eligible) – many companies will double or even triple your charitable donation, and it will count directly toward your class gift if we receive the money before 6/30/13.
To make donations
Regis College Annual Fund
235 Wellesley Street, Box 30
Weston, MA 02493