Costs & Financial Aid
- Application for Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Award and Financing Guide
- Regis Scholarships
- Federal & State Aid
- Student & Parent Loans
- Student Employment
- Alternative Financing
- Outside Scholarships
- Current Students
- Verification and Forms
- Code of Conduct
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Net Price Calculator
New Student Application for Financial Aid
Freshman/Transfer Student Application
To apply for need-based financial aid, students and parents must complete
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) filed on-line with federal code #002206
- New Student (Freshman/Transfer) Application for Financial Aid (below). Return the application to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Regis College does not require a College Scholarship Services (CSS) PROFILE form.
FAFSA applications will be downloaded for review after February 1st. Financial aid award letters will be mailed out to prospective students early-to-mid March 2013.
New for 2013!
If you are planning to apply for Federal and State financial aid for the 2013-2014 year, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required. You are strongly encouraged to use the FAFSA IRS data retrieval process, a faster way to provide tax information. Applicants should complete their FAFSA two weeks after filing federal tax returns (both parent and student), however no later than April 30, 2013. If you have already filed your FAFSA, please update your Student Aid Report (SAR) once you and your parent’s tax returns have been filed.
Students and parents who do not or cannot use the IRS data retrieval process when filing a FAFSA, will be required to provide a 2012 IRS tax transcript. A tax transcript can be obtained through the IRS web site at:
- www.irs.gov - Download Form 4506-T and return form to the IRS
- Or by calling 1-800-908-9946.
Tax transcripts should not be sent to Regis College. Please have this form sent to you directly and then forward to Regis with the student name and ID number written across the top of the page.
Regis College reserves the right to revise policies, procedures, fee structures, or information requirements at any time to conform with federal, state, local, or institutional policy.
Regis College School Code
Regis College Bursar's Office
The Office of Financial Aid
located at College Hall Room 221
Center for Student Services
Office of Financial Aid
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493