Costs & Financial Aid
New Student Application for Financial Aid
Freshman/Transfer Student Application
Students applying for aid for the first time at Regis College will be required to submit 2013 Federal Tax Returns and W2 forms for both student and parent(s). Additional documentation may be required due to changes in circumstances or clarifications. Requests for additional or missing information will be mailed home throughout the summer. Documentation may include, but is not limited to:
- A Federal Verification Worksheet
- The use of the IRS data retrieval tool on the FAFSA
- 2013 Federal Tax Return Transcripts
- 2013 W2 forms
- Verification of untaxed income
- Verification of household support for 2013
To apply for need-based financial aid, students and parents must complete
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) filed on-line with federal code #002206
- New Student (Freshman/Transfer) Application for Financial Aid (below). Return the application to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Regis College does not require a College Scholarship Services (CSS) PROFILE form.
FAFSA applications will be downloaded for review after mid-February. Financial aid award letters will be mailed out to prospective students mid-March 2014.
If you are planning to apply for federal and state financial aid, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required for the year in which you are applying. You are strongly encouraged to use the FAFSA IRS data retrieval process, a faster way to provide tax information. Applicants should complete their FAFSA two weeks after filing federal tax returns (both parent and student), however, no later than April 30, 2014. If you have already filed your FAFSA for the 2014-2015 year, please update your Student Aid Report (SAR) once your and your parent’s tax returns have been filed.
Students and parents who do not or cannot use the IRS data retrieval process when filing a FAFSA may be required to provide a 2013 IRS tax transcript if selected for verification. A tax transcript can be obtained through the IRS web site at:
- www.irs.gov - Download Form 4506-T and return form to the IRS
- Or by calling 1-800-908-9946.
Tax transcripts should not be sent to Regis College. Please have this form sent to you directly and then forward to Regis with the student name and ID number written across the top of the page.
Regis College reserves the right to revise policies, procedures, fee structures, or information requirements at any time to conform with federal, state, local, or institutional policy.
Regis College School Code
Regis College Bursar's Office
The Office of Financial Aid
located at College Hall Room 221
Center for Student Services
Office of Financial Aid
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493