- Campus Ministry
- Residential Life
- Student Affairs
- Fine Arts Center
- Life Long Learning
- Children's Center
- Healthcare Services
- Campus Police & Transportation
- Dining Hall
- Free Checking from Century Bank
Student Programming & Leadership
The Regis College Office of Student Programming & Leadership serves as a liaison and advisor to student organizations. Student Programming strives to develop student leaders who serve, represent and enhance their community by creating student leadership opportunities based on initiative, ownership and evaluation. The Office of Student Programming & Leadership includes full-time professional staff members devoted to educational and social programming on campus, as well as enabling student organizations to provide such programming.
To get involved at Regis College, you can
- Join one of our clubs and organizations, including the Student Government Association, any of our multicultural organizations, pre-professional societies, service organizations, leadership groups, or one of many others!
- Listen to or learn to be a DJ at WRGS, sharpen your dancing skills with the Dance Company, add to the harmony of Glee Club, stomp out some rhythm on stage with Dynasty Step Squad, or take part in any of our events at the Fine Arts Center.
- Attend events held throughout the academic year, whether big or small! The Office of Student Programming & Leadership, along with all of our organizations, regularly sponsor events that range in size and theme from coffee houses to large-scale musical and comedic performances, or from thought-provoking cultural discussions to grand multicultural celebrations!