- Campus Ministry
- Residential Life
- Student Affairs
- Fine Arts Center
- Life Long Learning
- Children's Center
- Academy Kindergarten
- Healthcare Services
- Campus Police & Transportation
- Dining Hall
- Free Checking from Century Bank
Student Activities & Organizations
The Regis College Office of Student Activities serves as a liaison and advisor to student organizations. Student Activities strives to develop student leaders who serve, represent and enhance their community by creating student leadership opportunities based on initiative, ownership and evaluation. The Office of Student Activities includes full-time professional staff members devoted to educational and social programming on campus, as well as enabling student organizations to provide such programming.
To get involved at Regis College, you can
- Join one of our nearly thirty clubs and organizations, including the Student Government Association, any of our multicultural organizations, pre-professional societies, service organizations, leadership groups, or one of many others!
- Become a part of the Campus Activities Board and help to program major campus events, such as Welcome Week, Spring Weekend, and the Regis Christmas Tree Lighting.
- Listen to or learn to be a DJ at WRGS, sharpen your dancing skills with the Dance Company, add to the harmony of Glee Club, stomp out some rhythm on stage with Dynasty Step Squad, or take part in any of our events at the Fine Arts Center.
- Attend events held throughout the academic year, whether big or small! The Office of Community Life, The Office of Student Activities, and all of our organizations regularly sponsor events that range in size and theme from coffee houses to large-scale musical and comedic performances, or from thought-provoking cultural discussions to grand multicultural celebrations in the Fine Arts Center Atrium!
Director of Student Programming and Leadership
Student Union 122
We all truly enjoy working in Student Affairs, and truly believe that student involvement plays a key role in making everyone's time here at Regis more productive and exciting!