- Campus Ministry
- Residential Life
- Student Affairs
- Fine Arts Center
- Life Long Learning
- Children's Center
- Healthcare Services
- Campus Police & Transportation
- Dining Hall
- Free Checking from Century Bank
Do you ever feel like something is missing in your life? Have you ever wondered what it all means? Are you searching for direction? Did you miss out on celebrating Baptism, Confirmation, or Eucharist?
If questions like these strike a chord with you, then you might want to learn about the Exploring Faith and Sacramental Preparation Group at Regis College. This is a group for students, faculty, and staff who would like to explore faith. Participants meet weekly for group discussion and learning as well as in one-on-one sessions with a campus minister.
Each participant's exploration and journey may lead him or her to prepare to celebrate the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and/or Eucharist. There are two sacramental preparation groups: Confirmation Preparation and the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA).
Confirmation Preparation: This preparation is for those group members who were baptized as Roman Catholics and celebrated First Eucharist, but have not celebrated Confirmation.
RCIA: The RCIA process is for those group members who:
- were baptized as Roman Catholics, but have not celebrated First Eucharist or Confirmation;
- were baptized in a Christian denomination other than Roman Catholicism, but would like to become a member of the Roman Catholic Church; or
- have not been baptized, but would like to become a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
For more information on the Exploring Faith and Sacramental Preparation Group, please call Fr. Paul Kilroy at 781-768-7063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Office of Campus Ministry
College Hall Room 101
We invite you to visit.