- Campus Ministry
- Residential Life
- Student Affairs
- Fine Arts Center
- Life Long Learning
- Children's Center
- Healthcare Services
- Campus Police & Transportation
- Dining Hall
- Free Checking from Century Bank
Benefits & Costs
I find the members of LLARC to be great conversationalists and extremely friendly. It makes for a very enjoyable day.
— KC, Belmont
Annual membership includes
- Eligibility to enroll in LLARC study groups (tuition additional— see How to Enroll in LLARC)
- Admission to Lunch, Listen & Learn series
- Photo ID for access to Regis College Library
- Discount at Casey Theatre, Regis College Fine Arts Center (many events only $5)
- Athletic Facility Discount: 10 percent off individual membership and 20 percent off family membership. Call the Athletic Facility Desk 781-768-7141 for pool hours and other details.
- Eligibility to participate in the Regis College Alumnae Chorus.
- Invitations to special events and social functions
- LLARC members can look forward to participating in many Regis-sponsored cultural events on campus throughout the year: concerts, plays, art exhibitions and gallery talks. Call the Regis Box Office at 781-768-7070 for times and ticket information for Fine Arts Center performances
LLARC is an affiliate of the Elderhostel Institute Network.
Free LLARC parking behind the Fine Arts Center
Participation in LLARC
Enjoy all the Benefits of Membership
• $75 per year
Enroll in one or more Study Groups in addition to enjoying all of the basic benefits of membership
• $175 semester tuition
(in addition to the prerequisite
annual membership fee)