- Apply Now
- Request Information
- Financial Aid & Costs
- New Student Application
- Tuition & Fees
- Net Price Calculator
- Award & Financing Guide
- Regis Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships
- Alumni Scholarship
- Federal & State Aid
- Student & Parent Loans
- Yellow Ribbon
- Alternative Financing
- Student Employment
- Current Students
- Verification & Forms
- Code of Conduct
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Admitted Students
- Home Schooled Students
- Visit Regis
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Merit scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievement to entering full-time, first-year, and transfer students seeking degrees. Students are notified of their eligibility by the Office of Admission at the time of their acceptance. The designation of a merit scholarship remains in effect for up to four years of undergraduate study, provided the student maintains the minimum renewal requirements.
Renewal of all merit awards is contingent upon full-time undergraduate enrollment and achievement of specific cumulative GPA requirements, per merit award letter received at time of acceptance.
S. Therese Higgins CSJ Scholarship
This renewable scholarship requires a 3.2 cumulative GPA, continued full-time enrollment, and is based on residency status.
S. Jeanne D'Arc O'Hare Merit Award
This renewable scholarship requires a 3.0 cumulative GPA, continued full-time enrollment, and is based on residency status.
This renewable scholarship requires a 2.5 cumulative GPA, continued full-time enrollment, and is based on residency status.
This renewable scholarship requires a 2.25 cumulative GPA, continued full-time enrollment, and is based on residency status.
Alumni sponsor Award
This award is a $2,000 scholarship. Renewal requires a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA and continued full-time enrollment.
(transfer students only)
- Transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society are eligible for this scholarship.
- An additional requirement for the scholarship is a letter of recommendation from a Phi Theta Kappa advisor.
- The scholarship can be renewed up to three years, contingent upon the student maintaining a full time status and a 3.0 or above grade point average.
An award of $2,500 is offered to dependent siblings from the same family unit who attend Regis College. Renewal requires a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA and full-time enrollment.
Catholic High Schools Scholarship
Regis College offers a $3,000 scholarship to graduates of: Saint Joseph Preparatory High School, Fontbonne Academy, Cathedral High School, Cristo Rey Boston High School.
Community College Scholarship
(transfer students only)
- Awarded to students transferring to Regis from a community college.
- The scholarship will be renewed automatically each semester until the requirements for the bachelor’s degree are completed. Renewal is contingent upon the student maintaining full-time status, and a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Yellow Ribbon Program/Scholarship
The Yellow Ribbon Program allows institutions of higher learning to enter into a voluntary agreement with the Department of Veterans Affairs to contribute funds to a veteran’s unmet tuition and fee charges. Under the program, Regis can contribute up to half of any tuition expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate, and the Veterans Administration will match the amount.
Regis College School Code
Regis College Bursar's Office
The Office of Financial Aid
located at College Hall Room 221
Center for Student Services
Office of Financial Aid
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493