- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
The following information will guide you through the application process for undergraduate admission. Your admission counselor can assist you at any time throughout your application process! While not required, we strongly encourage all applicants to have a personal interview and campus tour.
You MUST complete Steps 1 and 2 below for your online application to be considered. The College Board code number for Regis is 3723.
- Complete and submit an online application for undergraduate admission:
- In addition to the application, first-year applicants are required to submit:
- Official secondary school transcript
- First-quarter senior grades/midterm grades
- One signed letter of recommendation on official letterhead from a secondary school counselor/college counselor or teacher
- Application fee of $50 payable to Regis College
- Regis College is a Test Optional* institution. Should you wish to have your test scores included in your application review, our SAT CEEB code is 3723; our ACT code is 1886.
*Students interested in the nursing program are still required to submit SAT or ACT scores, as are homeschooled students. International students with a native language other than English are still required to submit their TOEFL, IELTS or CAE scores as part of their admissions application (our TOEFL code is 3723)
If you have previously applied and wish to reactivate your application for Undergraduate Admission to Regis College, you must submit an Application Reactivation Form to the Office of Admission. Regis College will reactivate a student file within two years of its original date of submission. In addition to completing this form, we may require additional documentation in order to render an admission decision. If additional information is required, an admission representative will contact you. Submission of this form does not guarantee re-admission, since a full review of your file must take place.
Questions? E-mail the Office of Admission or call 1-866-438-7344. We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Common Application
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- First-Quarter Senior Grades and/or Mid-Term Grades
- One Signed letter of Recommendation on Official Letterhead from a Secondary Counselor /College Counselor or Teacher
- Optional Submission of SAT or ACT Results with the exception of Home-schooled Students, those interested in applying to the Nursing major and those interested in the St. George’s University Accelerated Medical/Veterinary School Program (TOEFL scores may be requested if the student’s native language is not English)
- $50 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Interview (optional)