- Visit Regis
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Reactivating Your Previous Application for Admission
The Office of Admission at Regis will reactivate an application within two years of its original date of submission. In order to reactivate your previous application for admission you must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- I previously applied to Regis but chose to attend another institution
- I previously applied to Regis but have not taken any college-level courses
- I am taking/have taken courses at Regis through Continuing Education
If you have met one or more of the criteria, complete the Application Reactivation Form and submit to the Office of Admission. Please be advised that additional documentation may be required in order to render an admission decision. If additional information is required, an Admission Representative will contact you. Submission of this form does not guarantee readmission, since a full review of your file must take place.
If you were previously enrolled at Regis as a full-time student and wish to return to the College, please contact the Director of Academic Advising at 781.768.8356.