- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Transfer Admission Policies
Regis encourages transfer students to apply for admission and welcomes the diversity that transfer students bring to the university.
Note: Some Professional programs of study have special policies regarding admission.
Prospective Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Nuclear Medicine Majors
- These programs have a limited capacity. Enrollment in either of these programs is not guarenteed.
- Click here to learn more about Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Nuclear Medicine transfer policies.
Prospective Nursing Majors
- Click here to learn more about the Nursing Transfer policy
- Program admission is highly competitive and is not guarenteed.
- Transfer students applying to the program are eligible for need-based financial aid but are not eligible for merit scholarships.
Prospective Nursing majors enrolled at Dean College may be directly accepted into nursing. Please speak with your admission counselor for details.