- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Apply Now as a Transfer Student
The following information will guide you through the transfer application process for undergraduate admission. We define a transfer student as anyone with a high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) who has matriculated full-time, or enrolled part-time at another accredited institution.
Requirements for Transfer Admission
Please submit the following credentials to be considered for admission to Regis:
- Common Application with application fee of $50
- Personal statement explaining your reason(s) for transferring to Regis
- Official final high school transcript or official GED Score Report
- Official college transcript(s) from all colleges/universities attended.
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or employer (using the form provided by the Common Application)
- If you are applying to the Nursing major, and have been out of high school for less than three years, or if you were homeschooled, SAT or ACT scores must be submitted.
- Mid-Term grade report for courses in which you are currently enrolled (using the form provided by the Common Application or by Regis)
- Official test results from either TOEFL, IELTS or CAE if English is not your native language. (our TOEFL code is 3723)
While not required, we encourage applicants to schedule a personal interview and campus tour. This will give you an important opportunity to obtain answers to all of your questions and to experience the atmosphere of our campus community.
Please note: If you previously applied to Regis and wish to reactivate your application for admission to the university, you must submit an Application Reactivation Form to the Office of Admission. We will reactivate a student's file within two years of its original submission date. In addition to completion of this form, we may require additional documentation in order to render an admission decision. If additional information is required, an admission representative will contact you. Submission of this form does not guarantee re-admission, since a full review of your file must take place.
Questions? Email the Office of Admission or call (866) 438-7344. We look forward to reviewing your application!