Regis College Teams Up with SALT
What is SALT?
SALT was created by American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to help students and alumni like you become more financially savvy. This program rewards you for making smart money decisions, and we're providing all of its services to you - including your membership - free of charge.
Activating your SALT membership allows you take advantage of members-only features, like:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your student loans in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT's expert counselors
- My Money 101-a self-paced, online training resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit management, and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
Associate Director of Online and Nontraditional Programs
Center for Student Services
Office of Financial Aid
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493