Dates & Deadlines
2014-2015 Information Sessions
Online Information Sessions
- Tuesday, November 18th, 12 noon – Biomedical Sciences Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about the graduate Biomedical Sciences program here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited to 25 spots.
- Tuesday, November 18th, 12 noon – Organizational & Professional Communication Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about the graduate Communication program here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7101 or email@example.com. Limited to 25 spots.
- Tuesday, December 9th, 12 noon – Applied Behavior Analysis Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about the Applied Behavior Analysis program here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7188 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited to 25 spots.
- Tuesday, December 9th, 12 noon – Direct Entry Nursing Online Information Session – Join us online to learn more about Direct Entry Nursing programs here at Regis. Please RSVP to 781.768.7746 or email@example.com. Limited to 25 spots.
Come to Class Visits
Come to Class Visits are a wonderful opportunity to experience a true graduate class experience here at Regis College. To RSVP for any of our class visits, please call 781.768.7330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the particular class you intend to visit.
Applied Behavior Analysis Program
- Tuesday, November 4th – ABA 601: Concepts & Principles 1-Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis, 6-9pm
- Thursday, October 16th – CO 607: Seminar in Communication Research, 6-8:30pm
- Thursday, December 4th – CO 607: Seminar in Communication Research, 6-8:30pm
Health Administration Program
- Saturday, October 25th – HP 602: Concepts in Health Administration, 9am
Regulatory and Clinical Research Management Program
- Wednesday, November 5th – RA 602A: Overview of Health Product Regulation, 6pm
Graduate Admission Recruiting Events
- October 13th – Tufts 10K, Boston, MA
- October 17th – American Nurses Association of MA, Verve Crowne Plaza, Natick, MA 8am-3:30pm
- October 22nd – Rhode Island College Graduate School Fair, 11:30am-1:30pm
- October 29th – Five College Graduate & Professional School Fair, University of MA-Amherst, MA 11am-3pm
- October 30th – Eastern Nazarene Graduate Schools Fair
- November 12th -Tufts Nursing College Fair, Tufts Medical Center Atrium, 2:30pm-7:30pm
- November 17th – Brockton Health Center Education Fair, Brockton, MA 12noon-3pm
- December 4th – Massachusetts Conference for Women, Boston Convention Center
Many programs accept applications on a rolling admission basis. If you have questions regarding the application deadline for your program of interest, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Applied Behavior Analysis Full-Time Program Fall 2015 Deadline
Monday, March 30, 2015 with rolling admissions after this date
2014-2015 Admission Process for MS in Nurse Practioner Program
Applicants holding a BS in Nursing, who are applying to the MS in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner program are eligible to apply for entrance in Spring 2015 or Fall 2015. Two graduate courses, BI 612 - Advanced Pathophysiology and NU 601 - Nursing Theory, may be taken prior to applying and/or being accepted to the program. Completion of the two courses does not guarantee acceptance.
Application and Deposit deadlines are as follows:
Spring 2015 (January) entrance
Wednesday, October 1, 2014, with rolling admission after October 1st
Decisions sent by Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Deposit deadline: Monday, November 24, 2014
Fall 2015 (September) entrance
Monday, March 2, 2015, with rolling admission after March 2nd
Decisions sent by Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Deposit deadline: Monday, April 27, 2015
Accelerated BS/MS and Part Time BS Nursing Programs Fall 2015 Application Deadlines
Early Action I Deadline: Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Early Action I decisions will be mailed by Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Early Action II Deadline: Monday, December 1, 2014
- Early Action II decisions will be mailed by Monday, December 22, 2014
Regular Action Deadline: Monday, February 2, 2015
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, February 23, 2015
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under an Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).