- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Dates & Deadlines
Graduate Admission Evening Hours
The Office of Graduate Admission is open until 7pm Monday-Thursday evenings. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the office at 781-768-7330.
On The Spot Admission
Every Wednesday, 3-4pm – Receive an admission decision "on the spot" during 30 minute appointments. Submit online at least 2 working days prior to your appointment: online application, 2 letters of recommendation, 500 word personal statement, resume. Bring to appointment: official transcripts. Applicable to the following programs only: Applied Behavior Analysis, Counseling Psychology, Regulatory & Clinical Research Management, Communication, Heritage Studies, Teaching, Health Administration, and Gerontology. Application fee waiver provided at time of confirmation of appointment. Please call 781.768.7330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Come to Class Visits
Come to Class Visits are a wonderful opportunity to experience a graduate class here at Regis College. To RSVP for any of our class visits, please call 781-768-7330 or email email@example.com and reference the particular class and date you intend to visit.
**Class visit dates coming soon for fall 2016 semester**
Graduate Admission Recruiting Events
- August 3rd - Occupational Therapy Virtual Fair, 9am-5pm
- September 7th – 128 Business Expo, Westin Waltham-Boston Hotel, Waltham, MA, 4-7:30pm
- September 20th – Eastern Connecticut State University Grad School Fair, ECSU Campus, Willimantic, CT, 1-4pm
- September 22nd - Boston Idealist Grad Fair, Boston University, 5-8pm
- October 5th - Providence College Grad School Fair, PC Campus, 2:30-5:30pm
- October 10th – Tufts 10K, Boston Common, Noon
- October 11th - University of San Diego, Hahn University Center, Forums 11:30am-2:00pm
- October 12th - UC San Diego, Library Walk, 10:30am-2:00pm
- October 13th - San Diego State University, Montezuma Hall, 10:00am-2:30pm
- October 13th - Keene State Graduate Fair, KSC Campus, Keene, NH, 1-3:30pm
- October 27th - UMass Dartmouth Graduate School Fair, UMass Dartmouth Campus, 4-6pm
- Novemer 5th - MAOT Conference, Four Points Sheraton - Norwood, MA,
- November 6th & 7th - NPACE Boston Conference, Westin Boston Waterfront
- November 9th-11th - New England Museum Association, Mystic, CT
Many programs accept applications on a rolling admission basis. If you have questions regarding the application deadline for your program of interest, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Applied Behavior Analysis Full-Time Program Fall 2016 Deadline
Monday, March 28, 2016 with rolling admission after this date
2016-2017 Admission Process for MS in Nurse Practioner Program
Applicants holding a BS in Nursing, who are applying to the MS in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner program are eligible to apply for entrance in Spring 2016 or Fall 2016. Two graduate courses, BI 612 - Advanced Pathophysiology and NU 601 - Nursing Theory, may be taken at Regis prior to applying and/or being accepted to the program. A grade of B or better in each class will waive the testing (GRE or MAT) requirement. Classes taken at another institution will not waive the testing requirement. Completion of the two courses does not guarantee acceptance.
Application and Deposit deadlines are as follows:
Spring 2017 (January) entrance
Monday, October 3, 2016, with rolling admission after October 3rd
Decisions sent by Monday, October 31, 2016
Deposit deadline: Monday, November 28, 2016
Fall 2017 (September) entrance
Wednesday, March 1, 2017, with rolling admission after March 1st
Decisions sent by Monday, March 27, 2017
Deposit deadline: Monday, April 24, 2017
Accelerated BS/MS and Part Time BS Nursing Programs Fall 2017 Application Deadlines
Applications may also be submitted through NCAS (Nursing Centralized Aplication System): http://www.nursingcas.org/ - Please note that official GRE scores must still be sent to the Office of Graduate Admission when applying through NCAS.
Fall 2017 Application will open in late August
Early Action I Deadline: Monday, October 3, 2016
- Early Action I decisions will be sent by Monday, October 24, 2016
Early Action II Deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Early Action II decisions will be sent by Thursday, December 22, 2016
Regular Action Deadline: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Regular Action decisions will be sent by Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under an Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1,000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. A second $1,000 nonrefundable deposit* will be due on or within two months after the first due date. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).
*For BS/MS in Nursing applicants only
Accelerated 16 Month B.S. in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates Spring 2017 Application Deadlines
Early Action Deadline: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
- Early Action decisions will be mailed by Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Regular Action Deadline: Thursday, September 1, 2016
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Thursday, September 22, 2016
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).
Occupational Therapy Program Spring 2017 Application Deadlines
Regis accepts applications solely through the Centralized Application System for Occupational Therapy (OTCAS) portal: https://portal.otcas.org/. Please review OTCAS for all application requirements and deadlines.
Early Action Deadline: Monday, May 16, 2016
*Please note that the OTCAS application portal will close its current cycle in June and the new cycle is scheduled to open mid-July. If you intend to apply for the September deadline do not begin the application until the new application cycle has opened; the information will not be carried over from the old cycle to the new and will be lost.
Regular Action Deadline: Thursday, September 15, 2016
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline, contingent upon seat availability.