- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Dates & Deadlines
Graduate Admission Evening Hours
The Office of Graduate Admission is open until 7pm Monday-Thursday evenings. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the office at 781-768-7330.
On The Spot Admission
Every Wednesday, 3-4pm – Receive an admission decision "on the spot" during 30 minute appointments. Submit online at least 2 working days prior to your appointment: online application, 2 letters of recommendation, 500 word personal statement, resume. Bring to appointment: official transcripts. Applicable to the following programs only: Applied Behavior Analysis, Regulatory & Clinical Research Management, Communication, Heritage Studies, Teaching, Health Administration, and Gerontology. Application fee waiver provided at time of confirmation of appointment. Please call 781.768.7330 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
On The Spot Admission: MA in Counseling Psychology
Receive an admission decision "on the spot" during hour long appointments. All application materials must be successfully submitted and received by the Graduate Admission Department 7 working days prior to your appointment. Application materials include the online application, 2 letters of recommendation, 500 word personal statement, resume, and official transcripts. Please call 781.768.7746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org After submitting your completed application.
Come to Class Visits
Come to Class Visits are a wonderful opportunity to experience a graduate class here at Regis. To RSVP for any of our class visits, please call 781-768-7330 or email email@example.com and reference the particular class and date you intend to visit.
MS in Organizational & Professional Communication
CO-612 "Health Communication", Thursdays 6:00-8:30pm, College Hall 347 (Please RSVP at least one day in advance)
MA in Teaching
ED-521-01 "Classroom Management", Thursdays 4:30-7:30 until March 9th, Science Building 109 (Please RSVP at least one day in advance)
MS in Applied Behavior Analysis
ABA-614 "Radical Behaviorism", Tuesdays 2/14, 2/28, 3/28 6:00-9:00pm, College Hall Room 238
ABA-606 "Behavior Assessment", Tuesdays 2/28 or 3/14, 6:00-9:00pm, College Hall 237
ABA-602 "Principles & Concepts II", Thursdays 2/23 or 3/2, 6:00-9:00pm, College Hall 238
MS in Regulatory and Clinical Research Management
RA-602-01 "Overview of Health Product Regulation", February 4th (Saturday) 9:00am - 10:00am or spend the day from 9am - 4pm with Dr. Mike Drues, College Hall 347
RA-615 "Risk Management and Quality Systems", Tuesday, March 14th 6:00-9:00pm, Maria Hall First Floor
MS in Health Administration
HP-609 "Health Policy, Politics and Perspectives", Sundays, 9:00am-12:00pm, College Hall 319
MA in Heritage Studies
TH-527 "Museum Theater", Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:00am - 12:12pm, Location TBA (Please RSVP 3 days in advance)
HI-590 "Think, Learn, Do: Writing for Liberal Arts", Mondays and Wednesdays, 2:00-3:15pm, College Hall 347 (Please RSVP 3 days in advance)
Graduate Admission Recruiting Events
- March 3rd – UMass Lowell Senior Career Seminar, Federal Building Lobby, UMass Lowell, 10:30am-12:30pm
- March 4th/5th – MaSNA Career Forum, Worcester State University
- March 24th – Health Professions Fair, UMass Boston, 11:30am - 2:30pm
- April 3rd – Opening Day for Undergraduate Advising, The Quad at Regis, 12:00-2:00pm
- April 8th – Mass. Association for Occupational Therapy Conference, Worcester State University
- April 12th – Second Annual DNP/PhD fair for Nurses, Boston Children's Hospital, 300 Longwood Avenue, 7:30am-10:30am
- April 20th – Mass Educational Recruiting Consortium Career Fair, Boston University 9:30am - 3:30pm
- April 27th – International Credential Evaluation Event, NECC/Lawrence Family Engagement Center
- May 5th – Framingham State University’s Master of Nursing program research poster presentation, 3:00pm-6:00pm, McCarthy Center Forum.
- May 5th – 12th Annual Clinical Nursing Conference, DCU Center, Worcester, MA
- May 5th – MAAPS 39th Annual Conference, Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel in Marlborough, MA
- May 3rd - 5th – 24th Annual Northeast Regional Nurse Practitioner Conference, Boston Marriot Hotel, Newton, MA
- May 8th – 2017 Nurses Week at the VA Boston Healthcare System, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA 10:00am-2:00pm
- May 9th – 2017 Nurses Week at the VA Boston Healthcare System, 940 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA 10:00am-2:00pm
- May 10th – 2017 Nurses Week at the VA Boston Healthcare System, 150 South Huntington Ave., Jamaica Plain, 10:00am-2:00pm
- May 12th – 7th Annual Integrative Nursing Conference, Lombardo's, Randolph, MA, 7:00am-4:00pm
- June 15th – Massachusetts General Hospital annual Education Fair, 11:30am-1:30pm
- July 17 – Orientation, Parent Marketplace, Fine Arts Center Atrium, 8:30-10:00am
- October 18 - Health & Science Grad School Fair at Wellesley College
Many programs accept applications on a rolling admission basis. If you have questions regarding the application deadline for your program of interest, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Occupational Therapy Program Spring 2018 Application Deadlines
Regis accepts applications solely through the Centralized Application System for Occupational Therapy (OTCAS) portal: https://portal.otcas.org/. Please review OTCAS for all application requirements and deadlines.
Application Deadlines for Spring 2018
Early Action Deadline: Monday, May 15, 2017
Regular Action Deadline: Monday, September 18, 2017
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline, contingent upon seat availability.
Applied Behavior Analysis Full-Time Program Fall 2017 Deadline
Monday, March 27, 2017 with rolling admission after this date
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program (DNP - Post BS/MS Option) Fall 2017 Deadline
Wednesday, March 1, 2017 with rolling admission after this date
2016-2017 Admission Process for MS in Nurse Practitioner Program
Applicants holding a BS in Nursing, who are applying to the MS in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner program are eligible to apply for entrance in Spring 2017 or Fall 2017. Two graduate courses, BI 612 - Advanced Pathophysiology and NU 601 - Nursing Theory, may be taken at Regis prior to applying and/or being accepted to the program. A grade of B or better in each class will waive the testing (GRE or MAT) requirement. Classes taken at another institution will not waive the testing requirement. Completion of the two courses does not guarantee acceptance.
Application and Deposit deadlines are as follows:
Fall 2017 (September) entrance
Rolling admission after March 1st
Accelerated BS/MS Nursing Program Fall 2017 Application Deadlines
Applications may also be submitted through NCAS (Nursing Centralized Application System): http://www.nursingcas.org/ - Please note that official GRE scores must still be sent to the Office of Graduate Admission when applying through NCAS.
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under an Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1,000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. A second $1,000 nonrefundable deposit will be due on or within two months after the first due date. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).
Accelerated 16 Month B.S. in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates Fall 2017 & Spring 2018 Application Deadlines
Fall 2017 Application Deadlines:
Rolling admission cycle
Spring 2018 Application Deadlines
Early Action Deadline: Thursday, June 1, 2017
- Early Action decisions will be mailed by Thursday, June 22, 2017
Regular Action Deadline: Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).