- Visit Regis
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Dates & Deadlines
Graduate Admission Evening Hours
The Office of Graduate Admission will be open until 7pm Monday-Thursday evenings starting February 17, 2015. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the office at 781.768.7330.
On The Spot Admission
Wednesdays, 3-4pm – Receive an admission decision "on the spot" during 30 minute appointments. Submit online at least 2 working days prior to your appointment: online application, 1 letter of recommendation, 500 word personal statement, resume. Bring to appointment: official transcripts. Applicable to the following programs only: Regulatory & Clinical Research Management, Communication, Heritage Studies, Teaching, Health Administration, Gerontology, and Health Informatics. Application fee waiver provided at time of confirmation of appointment. Please call 781.768.7330 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Come to Class Visits
Come to Class Visits are a wonderful opportunity to experience a graduate class here at Regis College. To RSVP for any of our class visits, please call 781.768.7330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the particular class you intend to visit.
Graduate Admission Recruiting Events
- August 4th & 5th – Occupational Therapy Education Virtual Fair, 9:00am-4:30pm
- September 16th – Gordon College Graduate & Professional School Fair, 11:30am-2:00pm
- September 24th – 128 Business Expo, Westin Waltham-Boston Hotel, 4:00pm-7:30pm
- September 30th – Providence College Graduate School Fair, 1:00pm-4:00pm
- September 30th – Boston Idealist Grad Fair, Boston University, George Sherman Union, 2nd floor, 5:00pm-8:00pm
- October 1st – University of New Hampshire Graduate School Fair, 12:00pm-2:30pm
- October 1st – Eastern Connecticut State University Gradaute School Fair, 1:00pm-4pm
- October 5th – Bridgewater State Graduate Fair, 11:00am-2:00pm
- October 10th – New England Psych. Association, Fitchburg State University
- October 28th – UMass Dartmouth Graduate School Fair, 4:00pm-6:00pm
- November 4th – New England Museum Association (NEMA), Portland, ME
- November 5th & 6th – Hospice and Palliative Care Federation of Massachusetts, Four Points Sheraton, Norwood, MA, 8:00am-3:00pm
- November 7th – Massachusetts Psychological Association
- March 22nd – Bridgewater State University Graduate Fair, 11:00am-2:00pm
Many programs accept applications on a rolling admission basis. If you have questions regarding the application deadline for your program of interest, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Applied Behavior Analysis Full-Time Program Fall 2015 Deadline
The ABA program is currently accepting applications on a rolling basis for fall 2015
Applied Behavior Analysis Full-Time Program Fall 2016 Deadline
Monday, March 28, 2016 with rolling admission after this date
2015-2016 Admission Process for MS in Nurse Practioner Program
Applicants holding a BS in Nursing, who are applying to the MS in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner program are eligible to apply for entrance in Spring 2016 or Fall 2016. Two graduate courses, BI 612 - Advanced Pathophysiology and NU 601 - Nursing Theory, may be taken at Regis prior to applying and/or being accepted to the program. A grade of B or better in each class will waive the testing (GRE or MAT) requirement. Classes taken at another institution will not waive the testing requirement. Completion of the two courses does not guarantee acceptance.
Application and Deposit deadlines are as follows:
Spring 2016 (January) entrance
Thursday, October 1, 2015, with rolling admission after October 1st
Decisions sent by Friday, October 23, 2015
Deposit deadline: Monday, November 23, 2015
Fall 2016 (September) entrance
Tuesday, March 1, 2016, with rolling admission after March 1st
Decisions sent by Friday, March 25, 2016
Deposit deadline: Monday, April 25, 2016
Accelerated BS/MS and Part Time BS Nursing Programs Fall 2016 Application Deadlines
Applications for Fall 2016 can be submitted starting August 14, 2015.
Early Action I Deadline: Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Early Action I decisions will be mailed by Thursday, October 22, 2015
Early Action II Deadline: Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- Early Action II decisions will be mailed by Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Regular Action Deadline: Monday, February 3, 2016
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Friday, March 4, 2016
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under an Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).
Accelerated 16 Month B.S. in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates
Application Deadline for Spring 2015: Wednesday, November 12th, 2014. Rolling admission offered after November 12th. Students should expect to hear an admission decision with 2-3 weeks after completed application is received at Regis.
Application Deadlines for Spring 2016
Early Action Deadline: Monday, June 1, 2015
- Early Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, June 22, 2015
Regular Action Deadline: Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).