- Visit Regis
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Dates & Deadlines
Graduate Admission Evening Hours
The Office of Graduate Admission will be open until 7pm Monday-Thursday evenings starting February 17, 2015. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the office at 781.768.7330.
On The Spot Admission
Wednesdays, 3-4pm – Receive an admission decision "on the spot" during 30 minute appointments. Submit online at least 2 working days prior to your appointment: online application, 1 letter of recommendation, 500 word personal statement, resume. Bring to appointment: official transcripts. Applicable to the following programs only: Regulatory & Clinical Research Management, Communication, Heritage Studies, Teaching, Health Administration, Gerontology, and Health Informatics. Application fee waiver provided at time of confirmation of appointment. Please call 781.768.7330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
MA in Counseling Psychology On the Spot Events
Saturday, April 25, 11am-1pm and Monday, May 18th , 4:00-6:00pm – For the Regis Counseling Psychology program, receive an admission decision "on the spot" during 30 minute appointments. Submit by April 23rd (for the 4/25 event) and by May 14th (for the 5/18 event): online application, official transcripts, 2 letters of recommendation, 500 word personal statement, resume, official GRE results. Application fee waiver provided at time of confirmation of appointment. Please call 781.768.7330 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Come to Class Visits
Come to Class Visits are a wonderful opportunity to experience a graduate class here at Regis College. To RSVP for any of our class visits, please call 781.768.7330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the particular class you intend to visit.
Applied Behavior Analysis
- Tuesday, February 24th – ABA 606: Behavioral Assessment, 6-9:00pm
- Saturday, March 28th – HP 602: Concepts in Health Administration, 9:00am-4:00pm
Regulatory & Clinical Research Management
- Monday, April 6th – RA 616: Project Management, 6-9:00pm
EdD Open House
Graduate Admission Recruiting Events
- April 7th – Massachusetts Society of Radiologic Technologists Annual Conference, Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center, Westford, MA
- April 11th – American Nurses Association Massachusetts (ANA MA) 2015 Spring Conference, Dedham Hilton Hotel, Dedham, MA
- April 15th – Massachusetts Chapter of American College of Healthcare Executives, Needham Sheraton
- April 23rd – Massachusetts Educational Recruiting Consortium (MERC), 9:30am-3:30pm, Northeastern University
- April 29th – Bridgewater State University Graduate Fair, 11:00am-2:00pm
- May 7th & 8th – Northeast Regional Nurse Practitioner Conference, Marriott Boston Hotel, Newton, MA
- May 8th – Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Education Day, 9am-4pm, Milton, MA
- June 11th – Massachusetts General Hospital Education Fair, 12noon-3pm
- June 22nd – Nurse Practitioner Associates for Continuing Education (NPACE), 9am-1pm, Ocean Edge Resort, Brewster, MA
Many programs accept applications on a rolling admission basis. If you have questions regarding the application deadline for your program of interest, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Applied Behavior Analysis Full-Time Program Fall 2015 Deadline
Monday, March 30, 2015 with rolling admissions after this date
2014-2015 Admission Process for MS in Nurse Practioner Program
Applicants holding a BS in Nursing, who are applying to the MS in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner program are eligible to apply for entrance in Spring 2015 or Fall 2015. Two graduate courses, BI 612 - Advanced Pathophysiology and NU 601 - Nursing Theory, may be taken at Regis prior to applying and/or being accepted to the program. A grade of B or better in each class will waive the testing (GRE or MAT) requirement. Classes taken at another institution will not waive the testing requirement. Completion of the two courses does not guarantee acceptance.
Application and Deposit deadlines are as follows:
Spring 2015 (January) entrance
Wednesday, October 1, 2014, with rolling admission after October 1st
Decisions sent by Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Deposit deadline: Monday, November 24, 2014
Fall 2015 (September) entrance
Monday, March 2, 2015, with rolling admission after March 2nd
Decisions sent by Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Deposit deadline: Monday, April 27, 2015
Accelerated BS/MS and Part Time BS Nursing Programs Fall 2015 Application Deadlines
Early Action I Deadline: Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Early Action I decisions will be mailed by Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Early Action II Deadline: Monday, December 1, 2014
- Early Action II decisions will be mailed by Monday, December 22, 2014
Regular Action Deadline: Monday, February 2, 2015
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, February 23, 2015
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under an Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).
Accelerated 16 Month B.S. in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates
Application Deadline for Spring 2015: Wednesday, November 12th, 2014. Rolling admission offered after November 12th. Students should expect to hear an admission decision with 2-3 weeks after completed application is received at Regis.
Application Deadlines for Spring 2016
Early Action Deadline: Monday, June 1, 2015
- Early Action decisions will be mailed by Monday, June 22, 2015
Regular Action Deadline: Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- Regular Action decisions will be mailed by Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Rolling admission cycle after Regular Action deadline.
Students accepted under Early Action deadline must submit the Admission Reply Form to Regis (with nonrefundable $1000 deposit) by the date listed on their acceptance letter. Extensions are not granted. If a student does not complete the application by the priority deadline, his or her application will be rolled into the larger pool and reviewed under the Regular Action or rolling admission policy (depending upon date of application completion).