All students are strongly encouraged to apply online to expedite the admission process. Student applying to the Accelerated BS/MS and Part-Time BS in Nursing must apply online. Once an application is submitted, students can check the status of supplementary materials by logging in to their account at https://www.applyweb.com/apply/regiscg/index.html. There, students may check that application materials, including individual transcripts, letters of recommendation, standardized test scores, and resume/personal statement, have been received by the Regis College Office of Graduate Admission. Please note that it generally takes 1-2 business days for application materials submitted prior to an application to be updated on the checklist.
Applied Behavior Analysis Program
General Graduate Programs
Please use the below application link for the following programs:
- MS in Biomedical Sciences
- MS in Communication
- MA in Counseling Psychology
- MS in Health Administration
- MA in Heritage Studies
- MS in Regulatory & Clinical Research Management
- MAT Licensure and Degree Programs
- Certificate in Case Management
- Certificate in Communication for Health Professionals
- Certificate in Clinical Research Management
- Certificate in Gerontology
- Certificate in Health Administration
- Certificate in Health Informatics
- Certificate in Integrative Health
- Certificate in Museum Studies
- Certificate in Professional Writing
- Certificate in Regulatory Management
MS Nursing Programs
* Applicants to the MS in Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates are required to complete a second essay: Please discuss your decision for pursuing a career in nursing. How and why has your career path changed from your previous path (college major, profession, etc.). Minimum 500 words.
+ Applicants to the Accelerated BS/MS and Part-Time BS in Nursing must apply online
Medical Imaging Programs
Regis College 5th Year Programs
For additional information, please contact your Admission Counselor.
Application materials should be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admission, Regis College, 235 Wellesley Street, Weston, MA 02493-1571. A decision will be made within two to five weeks of submission of all admission materials. Consideration is given to all candidates without regard to race, color, religious affiliation, national or ethnic origin, or learning or physical disability.
For a full list of admission criteria, please click here.