- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Regis College Graduate Assistants serve in support roles within individual offices on campus while completing a graduate degree. Graduate assistants may assist with instructional responsibilities as tutors, or are employed by other college departments (such as admission, academic advising, or student services) in an entry-level capacity.
- Graduate Assistantships may be available to select graduate students who are 1) enrolled full-time in a graduate program (4 courses or full time curriculum plan) and 2) paying equivalent tuition
- Two GA levels are available:
• 7.5 hours/week - $2500/semester tuition reduction
• 15 hours/week - $5000/semester tuition reduction
- Graduate students should submit their application to the Office of Graduate Affairs. Prospective GAs will be contacted for an interview by the Office of Graduate Affairs or the department seeking a GA. Students must contact the Graduate Affairs office or re-submit an application annually to be reconsidered for a subsequent year. Positions are not automatically renewed.
- If an office has a request for specific Graduate Assistant, the supervisor must inform Evan Maloney, Associate Director of Graduate and Professional Student Services, email@example.com, 781.768.7289 who will issue the GA letter to relevant offices.
- No homework may be done during GA hours.
- Schedule to be determined and set by GA supervisor within department.
- The supervisor reserves the right to terminate the GA position at any point during the semester based on GA’s failure to fulfill job or academic responsibilities.
Application deadline for Fall 2017: April 15, 2017. Current GAs must apply annually.
For additional information
Director of Graduate and Professional Student Services
Regis College School Code
Regis College Bursar's Office
The Office of Financial Aid
located at College Hall Room 221
Center for Student Services
Office of Financial Aid
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493