- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have an English name. Should I use it on my application?
Although we'd love to learn your English name, please use your name as it appears on your passport.
2. What type of academic record do I need to submit?
Please submit an official copy of your secondary school transcript (in English) showing the courses and grades/marks you received for the most recent 3-4 years of schooling. If you have any national examination results, certificates, or diplomas, please send us official copies (in English) as well. Students with AP, IB, A-level, or other academic credentials may receive advanced standing credit.
3. Will I receive credit for AP, IB, or A-Level courses I've taken in the past?
4. Does Regis require a minimum English proficiency score?
Yes, if English is not your first language you must send us results on an English proficiency test such as the TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE. The TOEFL code for Regis is 3723. Regis requires a minimum score of a 71 TOEFL, 6 IELTS, or 169 CAE. We will consider other assessments on a case-by-case basis.
If English is your first language or if you have attended school for 3-4 years where English is the medium of instruction, you may qualify for an English proficiency waiver.
Regis also offers an ESL program for students that would like to pursue enrollment in that program prior to applying for undergraduate admission.
5. Do I have to submit an ACT/SAT score?
6. What is the Regis ACT/SAT Code?
Regis’s College Board (SAT) code is 3723. Our ACT code is 1886.
7. Who should I ask to write my recommendation letter?
Your recommendation letter must come from a teacher who has taught you in an academic subject, such as English, mathematics, science, or social studies.
8. Why do I need to submit financial support documents?
Because need-based financial aid is rare and limited for international students, U.S. immigration rules require you to submit financial documentation indicating that you and your family or sponsors have sufficient funds to cover one year of college expenses at Regis (currently US $55,903 for the 2016-2017 academic year).
9. How do I prove financial support?
Learn more about proving financial support here.