- Apply Now
- Meet Our Staff
- Request Information
- Financial Aid & Costs
- New Student Application
- Current Students
- Tuition & Fees
- Award & Financing Guide
- Net Price Calculator
- Regis Scholarships
- Alumni Scholarship
- Federal & State Aid
- Student & Parent Loans
- Yellow Ribbon
- Alternative Financing
- Student Employment
- Verification & Forms
- Code of Conduct
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Admitted Students
- Home Schooled Students
- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Applying for Aid as a First Time Undergraduate Student
To apply for need-based financial aid, students and parents of dependent students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
File the 2017-2018 FAFSA as Early as October 1, 2016
- What College Students and Parents need to know about the 2017-2018 FAFSA
- What Data do Applicants Provide on the FAFSA?
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) #002206
A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required for each year in which you are applying. You are strongly encouraged to use the FAFSA IRS data retrieval process, a faster way to provide tax information.
Financial Aid Documents
Deposited students applying for aid for the first time at Regis for the 2016-2017 or the 2017-2018 academic year will be required to submit the documents below before an award will be considered final.
- 2015 Federal Tax Return Parent (s) or IRS Data Retreival
- 2015 Federal Tax Return Student or IRS Data Retreival
- 2015 W2 Forms Parent (s)
- 2015 W2 Forms Student
Additional documentation may be required due to changes in circumstances, federal verification, or to clarify information previously submitted. Requests for additional or missing information will be mailed home throughout the summer. Documentation may include, but is not limited to:
- A Federal Verification Worksheet
- The use of the IRS data retrieval tool on the FAFSA
- 2015 Federal Tax Return Transcripts
- Verification of untaxed income
- Verification of household support for 2015
- Asset verification
IRS Data Retrieval Tool
To utilize the IRS Data Retreival Tool (DRT) applicants should update their FAFSA two weeks after filing federal tax returns (both parent and student). If you have already filed your FAFSA for the 2016-2017 year, please update your tax information. Students and Parents may use the DRT in lieu of submitting federal tax returns, however W2 forms will still be required.
Students and parents who do not or cannot use the IRS data retrieval process when filing a FAFSA may be required to provide a 2015 IRS tax transcript if selected for verification. A tax transcript can be obtained through the IRS web site at:
- www.irs.gov - Download Form 4506-T and return form to the IRS
- Or by calling 1-800-908-9946.
Tax transcripts should not be sent to Regis. Please have this form sent to you directly and then forward to Regis with the student name and ID number written across the top of the page.
Regis reserves the right to revise policies, procedures, fee structures, or information requirements at any time to conform with federal, state, local, or institutional policy.
Regis School Code
The Office of Financial Aid
College Hall Room 221
Center for Student Services
Office of Financial Aid
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493