- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Walden Behavioral Care, a Preferred Partner of Regis
Regis partners with companies and organizations to help support the educational needs of their employees. The Regis partnership program is designed to provide employees of Walden Behavioral Care a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn college credits and advance their career through education at a discounted rate. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
As a partner of Regis, Walden is offering you the opportunity to achieve your goals through educational advancement at a reduced-tuition rate. You may also be eligible for tuition remission assistance through Walden. Check with your HR department for more information.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Regis Graduate, Doctoral, and Certificate programs
- 10% discount on fully online programs
- Application fees waived
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and onsite cohorts for 10 or more employees
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization specific open houses, on-site instant-decision days, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Free MTEL tutoring and GRE’s waived (Some program exclusions apply)
Identify Your Walden Affiliation
To receive the discount, submit your company code (WBH) on your application and a letter from your Human Resources office verifying your employment at the beginning of each semester or when you register for coursework.
To waive your application fee, use code OHR.
To waive your online application fee, use code OHFA.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.
Contact your Partnership Specialist: Lisanne Hann at email@example.com