- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
New England Geriatrics, a Preferred Partner of Regis
As a partner of Regis, New England Geriatrics is offering you the opportunity to achieve your professional goals through educational advancement. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience and insight.
The Regis partnership program is designed with you, the employee, in mind. We provide you with a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn a higher education at a reduced-tuition rate.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Regis Graduate, Doctoral, and Certificate programs
- 10% discount on fully online programs
- Application fees waived
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and onsite cohorts for 10 or more employees
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization specific open houses, educational presentations, on-site admission interviews, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Free MTEL tutoring and GRE’s waived (Some program exclusions apply)
Identify Your New England Geriatrics Affiliation
To receive the discount, submit your company code (NEG) on your application.
To waive your application fee, use code OHR.
To waive your online application fee, use code OHFA.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.
Contact your Partnership Specialist: Lisanne Hann at email@example.com