- Bachelor's Degree Completion
- Visit Regis
- Apply Now!
- Veterans Program
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program
- Articulation Agreements
- Parents & Families
- Prospective Students
- Secondary School Counselors
Boston Medical Center a Preferred Partner of Regis
Regis partners with companies and organizations to help support the educational needs of their employees. The Regis partnership program is designed to provide employees of Boston Medical Center a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn college credits and advance their career through education at a discounted rate. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
As a partner of Regis, BMC is offering you the opportunity to achieve your goals through educational advancement at a reduced-tuition rate. You may also be eligible for tuition remission assistance through BMC, check with your HR department for more information.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 10-20% off all eligible Graduate, Doctoral, and Certificate programs
- Application fees waived
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and onsite cohorts for 10 or more employees
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization specific open houses, on-site instant-decision days, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Free MTEL tutoring and GRE’s waived (Some program exclusions apply)
To receive the discount, submit your company code (BMC) on your application and a letter from your Human Resources office verifying your employment at the beginning of each semester or when you register for coursework. Your application fee waiver is OHR.
Contact your partnership liaison: Lisanne Hann at email@example.com